• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
    Can you add pics in this forum?

If not I will do a flick album and post linl
    cebs - glad you had a great 2 days
    nothing like watching live snooker matches

There is an Attachment function in TSF but it is notoriously difficult to manage, limited space and no-one knows how to delete old attachments
    I use Photobucket, so once you have your pictures saved to your local hard-drive, upload them to your Photobucket account.
    For the image you wish to post, select the image to display on its own, not in thumbnail view, then on the right you will see a section called "Link to share this photo".
    Bottom option called "IMG", just click on the box with the URL code displayed, the box will change/flash to "Copied".
    If you don't see IMG option, you may need to modify your profile to allow that option.
    Go to your TSF post, and paste, you will see the URL code but when you save the post the photo will be displayed.
    Repeat for as many images you wish to show.
    Last edited by DeanH; 2 October 2016, 12:17 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      ' He was on 31 earlier on and had had the white cleaned 7 times, took 7mins to pot 4 balls 1 frame'

That's a joke , the Ref should have the balls [ pardon the pun ! ] to tell him no !
      He'll be taking quite a bit of time at Q school if he carries on. Taking too long ruined Ebdon's game. Rhythm and confidence is important. Spend too long and timing and cueing goes awry. If I'm his opponent and he's taking that long I'm thinking, this guy knows the shot but he's scared to play; I'll have him!

Comment

Working...
      X