Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    English Open 2016

good interview after

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    He's getting much better under pressure, I remember just last year him physically shaking during a match.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    English Open 2016

more tippy-tappy like in the Maguire/Day match

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    English Open 2016

decider
    Both making unforced errors as each has their own pressure to cope with.

Leave a comment:

• streamer45
    replied
    Plenty of deciders today

Leave a comment:

• Big Splash!
    replied
    Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Liang looking really good. Lovely total clearance then and looks like another early exit for Murphy. So tough now to win a tournament such is the depth of talent in the game.

I think Liang is on the verge of winning a big title soon. Seems to be able to play his A game now more and more and his scoring is as good as anyone.
    Serves the pillsbury dough boy right for questioning Ding's commitment to snooker and preparation. Go and cut your lawn dough boy.

Leave a comment:

• cueman
    replied
    Liang looking really good. Lovely total clearance then and looks like another early exit for Murphy. So tough now to win a tournament such is the depth of talent in the game.

I think Liang is on the verge of winning a big title soon. Seems to be able to play his A game now more and more and his scoring is as good as anyone.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    I'm hoping Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn makes it to a TV table, just so I can hear the commentators try and say his name, which I copied and pasted into this thread. I would rather have seen his first round match though, against BOONYARIT KEATTIKUN.

Maguire vs. Day was a good old battle though.

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    What a great result for 106 ranked Liam Highfield beating Mark Selby 4 - 3, Mark's B game just not quite good enough this time. He'll play either Ryan Day or Stephen Maguire next on Thursday.

-
    Just a couple of average shots at that level and you're toast!

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    What a great result for 106 ranked Liam Highfield beating Mark Selby 4 - 3, Mark's B game just not quite good enough this time. He'll play either Ryan Day or Stephen Maguire next on Thursday.

-

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Tommykiid View Post
    Think they have to win the European amature to get it now dean could be wrong but josh boileu won it an got one last year to the best of my knowledge
    yep, as I said the World, European, Asian and World U21, EuroU21, AsianU21 are six avenues to get a tour card

Do you know when the old English Amateur winner tour card stopped?

Leave a comment:

• Tommykiid
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Not sure when the English Amateur winner stopped getting a tour card, but now it is the World, European, and Asian amateur winners (the main competition and the U21) that get a card.
    Think they have to win the European amature to get it now dean could be wrong but josh boileu won it an got one last year to the best of my knowledge

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Burdens 147 was his 100. th official century break. And Trump made his 400 th. while beating O´Sullivan the other day.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    High break prizes are not added to the ranking money

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Nice one Alfie . £10k in the kitty , unless someone else does it .

Got me thinking , I'm sure they don't , but do high break prizes add to a players earnings and thus affect their ranking points for that season ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X