No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions '16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The respect for each other these two are showing in this final is a lovely thing to see. Two great champions of the game.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Watching this ITV coverage with Hendry & Alan Mac is making me giggle a little. I can envisage the die hard Ronnie fans raging watching it. It's like a John Higgins love in. It's reminiscent of the BBC Ronnie love-ins we're all so use to seeing

Cracking final tho. They both look on edge and nervous to me.

Comment

• Higgins got a bit lucky in this frame, some quality stuff but how did he manage not to leave anything on for Ronnie twice?

Comment

• The gods punished Ronnie for making to many errors, he's been dreadful

Comment

• Well, it's not the most important tournament and sadly since Eurosport didn't show it in my country I wasn't able to see anything of this tournament, but congratulations to John Higgins. Winning two tournaments in a row is quite a statement.

Comment

• I'm delighted!! It was nip&tuck all the way until the last few frames. Some great long pots at the end for Higgins with a little bit of luck thrown in. It was good to see Higgins trying to win the match by going for the difficult pots. Most other top players would be rolling one on the baulk colours onto the cushion and bottling it.

Comment

• He tried hard, must of had a wager on for 10-7

Comment

• Well done John Hiigins, lovely man. Vintage potting to win.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    Well done John Hiigins, lovely man. Vintage potting to win.
                    Well played JH, snooker and juggling extraordinaire!

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                      He tried hard, must of had a wager on for 10-7
                      with a Russian bookies eh? lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Miig View Post
                        link worked great on the android

Great final session nip&tuck till the end
                        Great event
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                          with a Russian bookies eh? lol

A certain irony about winning 300 large in a week...

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            link worked great on the android

Great final session nip&tuck till the end
                            Great event
                            was a great enjoy watching these two legends playing this game. !!

Comment

• That was absolutely brilliant by Higgins over the last session, but it has to be said O'Sulliavan wasn't close to yesterdays form and I think he didn't handle the pressure of the occasion too well. I think he wanted to win it too much, he didn't look relaxed at any stage today. Ronnie would have had to have been at 100% to have stood a fair chance the way Higgins was, his safety early on in the frames was really poor compared to how he can play. Looking forward to future tournaments to see whether Higgins can sustain that kind of level

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Same as the first part of the Dott-Knuckle incident
                                Foul, no Ball In Hand, leave cue ball where it lies, if snookered on the ball on, then Free Ball option in addition to the normal two options; play yourself from where it lies or put the offending player in to play from where it lies.
                                Also, in your scenario where the intent is clearly unfair, I think the referee should warn the player for "ungentlemanly conduct" and issue a warning, another warning and the frame will be awarded to the non-offending player.

"ball on" - there is always a "ball on", it is just whether you can play it directly or not (snookered or not), which I think you mean
                                I think they should get ball in hand, this would stop all this kind of manipulation of the game and rules, never should a player be put in a disadvantage from this type of stuff....
                                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X