X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb maximum clearance by Higgins!

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
      Higgins in the form of his life. But whoever chose this venue for a prestige snooker tournament is an idiot. The background noise levels are ridiculous.
      Higgins is turning back the years, playing close to his peak. I think he's peaked too soon and may not recreate this kind of prolific form for the World's next year.

Comment

Missed the 147 had to do some work. This really must be the noisiest tournament ever though, but it's not really affecting the players by the looks of it. What's the beef between Mark Allen and Mark Joyce? Mark Allen seems to want to make sure he goes down as the least likeable player in snooker history, I don't think he'll get that one out of the hands of Mr. Hann though.

Comment

I had no idea somebody made a maximum. Wasn't near the telly.
          Can you believe that youtube suggested this video to me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twg6aTP1kSE

Higgins 147. Enjoy.

Comment

Gutted !! Went away 10 min from the screen to get a cuppa tea, came back and Higgo had made a maxi!! lol B*st*rd
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

That must be Sanderson Lam's best result so far . 4 nil win over Alan McManus .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                Gutted !! Went away 10 min from the screen to get a cuppa tea, came back and Higgo had made a maxi!! lol B*st*rd
                Damnit missed it as well

Luvverly jubberly John...many congrats!!! :snooker:

Cheers Aceman for the Youtube link

Comment

Ebdon Missed the yellow earlier as well! Great maximum by John though, superb potting to keep the break going!

Comment

Watching a bit of Mark Allen v Mark Joyce now just to see what the fuss is about,does David Hendon ever shut up lol

He's been drawing a pay cheque off Eurosport for donkeys years and I've never actually seen his face lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      Missed the 147 had to do some work. This really must be the noisiest tournament ever though, but it's not really affecting the players by the looks of it. What's the beef between Mark Allen and Mark Joyce? Mark Allen seems to want to make sure he goes down as the least likeable player in snooker history, I don't think he'll get that one out of the hands of Mr. Hann though.
                      Mr hann turned into a quite likeable character for me when i was watching him split the reds off the break one day in a big event, whereas mark allen, i think hes trying to be controversial like alex was years ago, but up close he looks like a 12 year old boy whos throwing his toys out of his snooker pram, dont either like or dislike him, is he worth either.
                      Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
                        Mr hann turned into a quite likeable character for me when i was watching him split the reds off the break one day in a big event, whereas mark allen, i think hes trying to be controversial like alex was years ago, but up close he looks like a 12 year old boy whos throwing his toys out of his snooker pram, dont either like or dislike him, is he worth either.
                        I was surprised a few weeks back seeing Allen post a large number of tweets basically moaning about how bad a snooker players wages are. Not likely to improve earnings thru sponsorship with that attitude though is it. I know he has suffered depression in the past but I don't think going live on Twitter re this subject is wise.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Anyone have a link for the Ronnie live stream match for people outside the UK? Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
                            Ebdon Missed the yellow earlier as well! Great maximum by John though, superb potting to keep the break going!
                            Jesus was nervous for him on the last red cheeky double

Comment

http://www.stream2watch.cc/

Just click on the LIVE TELEVISION tab on the menu bar. Then click on the British flag on the next page & hit the Eurosport 1 channel. This stream site is good for the ITV snooker events or BBC ones for the overseas snooker fans also. It has Eurosport and all the main sports channel links too for boxing, football etc
                              Last edited by Alba_; 16 November 2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Well I am looking forward to this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X