No announcement yet.

2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two steve's also mentioned that only Ebdon and to a lesser extent Selby have been able to dictate play to Ronnie in the past, I was just wondering if anyone knows if that kind of play Ebdon uses on Ronnie if he uses it on any other players, like during qualifiers? Is it his new style or a tactic used especially against better players?
    Last edited by VillaGuy; 3 December 2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• h2h Fu 8 - 15 ROS
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
        clive is older than DT
        :biggrin-new:

@Big Splash! - your comments about DT have been juvenile at best, but offensive in truth. If you'd said those those things about a forum member it would have been seen as a direct attack and you'd be on a warning by now for violating forum rules.
        Last edited by Billy; 3 December 2016, 05:48 PM.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Ok, here we go. Let's see how ROS does against Mr Big shoes Fu.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
            Murphy is always so postive with his shot selections.
            I've always felt this is his biggest flaw though. He is a marvellous potter, but you can't pot them all. And with his style he often leaves chances for opponents, when he misses. And while this may not be as bad against players who are not among the best break-builders, the top players often punish him for that. Cause you can't afford giving O'Sullivan, Selby, Higgins or one of the other greats many chances.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              I've always felt this is his biggest flaw though. He is a marvellous potter, but you can't pot them all. And with his style he often leaves chances for opponents, when he misses. And while this may not be as bad against players who are not among the best break-builders, the top players often punish him for that. Cause you can't afford giving O'Sullivan, Selby, Higgins or one of the other greats many chances.
              I guess so, but it makes him a fun player to watch, I'm not sure you can learn instinctive top quality safety play, it's a sixth sense

Comment

• Don't know how he can play with that big old watch on, is that a new thing, I can't remember him wearing it before?
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Don't know how he can play with that big old watch on, is that a new thing, I can't remember him wearing it before?
                  Was just saying that to my Mrs.

So Ronnie wins a scrappy one, then Marco Makes 80. Interesting.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Looking at marco's face, he looks focussed

Comment

Don't know how he can play with that big old watch on, is that a new thing, I can't remember him wearing it before?
                      I've seen Marco many times wearing such monstrosities on his arm...The man clearly has no taste...at all

Btw Bingham and also Brendan Moore for example do much better in this department...

Comment

Nearly as big as his cross channel ferry shoes.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Good start to the match. Fu needs to keep up with Ronnie...

Comment

• If Ronnie is this frustrated now, he shouldn't even bother to come up tomorrow.

Comment

• Ros must be the worse player when his opponent needs snookers, in or over is never in his head, just powering them in

Comment

• God Selby is in the final, i'm sure that will be not much more than re-rack central courtesy of mr roboto.

Comment

Working...
                                X