No announcement yet.

2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrific comeback from Fu in that frame!

Comment

• That's unreal 52 down with 35 on
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Are we back again?

Great stuff.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Luvverly jubberly

Comment

• Marco pulling his best Ronnie-the-Godfather face after missing that red there. :smile:

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Has Mei been coached by Nigel Bond, seems to address the table in exactly the same way. Bond was the player I supported growing up, it was his few seasons as a contender for the world championship that got me on his side. Still a pro isn't he?

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                Has Mei been coached by Nigel Bond, seems to address the table in exactly the same way. Bond was the player I supported growing up, it was his few seasons as a contender for the world championship that got me on his side. Still a pro isn't he?
                Yep he's still with us as far as I know, ranked No. 69 atm according to snooker.org.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Yep he's still with us as far as I know, ranked No. 69 atm according to snooker.org.

-
                  Don't recall seeing his name in the draw for this championship, also read somewhere that he's moved to Moscow to start a snooker academy, interesting move to make

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                    Don't recall seeing his name in the draw for this championship, also read somewhere that he's moved to Moscow to start a snooker academy, interesting move to make
                    Oh, hope he hasn't left us for good, that would be a shame. Do you remember that time when the BBC dressed him up like James Bond and surounded him with dolly-birds for a pre-match thingy? He looked SO uncumfortable, not surprising really, I can't think of two less similar characters. He was then and still is a good sport though, fair dues.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                      Oh, hope he hasn't left us for good, that would be a shame. Do you remember that time when the BBC dressed him up like James Bond and surounded him with dolly-birds for a pre-match thingy? He looked SO uncumfortable, not surprising really, I can't think of two less similar characters. He was then and still is a good sport though, fair dues.

-
                      I've just looked into it, and apparently due to rediscovering his hunger for the game, the coaching role move is on hold. I think I can vaguely remember something along those lines. In those days I was keeping up with the tournaments via ceefax Things have moved on a bit since then

Comment

• Fu is useless

Comment

• That plant was a mile away, looks like Marco is having one of those confidence crises

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Fu is useless
                            White in-off the red into the yellow pocket. You may have a point there.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• There's much better players down my club than Fu at moment !

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                There's much better players down my club than Fu at moment !
                                We all know how good he can play, his mentality is fragile though

Comment

Working...
                                X