• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Can you post a link please as I can't find that option
    Here you go Dean:

http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk/sub...ion/pass.shtml

They've got an offer of 12 months for £20, can't say fairer than that.

-
    Brilliant thanks
    When I was looking at their website earlier in the season the special offers link never worked.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

While we're on the subject of eurosport, is it just me or does anyone else get purple balls when watching table 2 on the eurosport player?

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Nice 129 from Ronnie then, double quick time. Taking the reds out now as well, think he's in a rush tonight.

Probably driving home till the next round...

Has the order of play been drawn for Saturday onwards yet?

Half way through my 18 way acc, luckily Ding kept it alive. Rubbish odds really for so many matches but as I picked all the seeds.

I was most quids in last week, had a nice 14 way at something like 35 to 1 from memory and got 12 of them.

Think if mine comes in I will travel up for a day or two.

Comment

Thanks for the link for the 20 quid option. That is well worth it but I can't buy it, have to login as currently t customer since this last month and then it's not there.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            While we're on the subject of eurosport, is it just me or does anyone else get purple balls when watching table 2 on the eurosport player?

-
            I do like watching snooker, but not that much.

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
              Thanks for the link for the 20 quid option. That is well worth it but I can't buy it, have to login as currently t customer since this last month and then it's not there.
              Could you sign up with a different email account perhaps?

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Loving the carpet colour scheme.

Makes it look like it's black and white bar the table cloth until you see a player.

Comment

I was thinking that but was just trying quickly before this match, will try that later thanks.

Comment

Anthony Hamilton battling back from 5-2 down against Rod Lawler, could still be playing when I wake up tomorrow

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                      Anthony Hamilton battling back from 5-2 down against Rod Lawler, could still be playing when I wake up tomorrow
                      Finished 6 - 3 to Lawler, eventually. According to snooker.org, the match ended at 1.41am UK time, and that's with a few frames to spare.
                      I bet the crowd were praying for the decider.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                        That's both him and King who done brilliant @ the Northern Ireland Open falling at the first hurdle in the UK championships
                        John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

^^^^^^

And Kyren Wilson .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The UK has become a giant-killer's paradise in recent years - could it be the shorter matches or improved sharpness from the lower-ranked players?

Comment

Mark King forgot his cue after the interval and was docked a frame, that must have been some party(if it's finished)
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                                The UK has become a giant-killer's paradise in recent years - could it be the shorter matches or improved sharpness from the lower-ranked players?
                                I imagine it has to do with shorter matches as well as the new format. The top players have now to play more matches and consequently more chances to have a bad day and to slip.

Comment

Working...
                                X