2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Call that working you bum...asking for handouts on your own street does not count mate
    Yes it does!

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      Alan McManus was 0-5 back against Michael Wild, now he cut the lead to 4-5. Would be a great comeback.
      And the Scotsman indeed pulls the trick and wins 6-5. While defending champion Neil Robertson crashes out to Peter Lines 3-6, the first big surprise in this tournament. I expected an early defeat for Robbo here. But, to be honest, not in the first round.

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        You and me indeed But *everyone* ? (is it a holiday tomorrow)
        I am informed that the table fitters will be busy tomorrow, re-covering the tables and prepping them for the TV to start on Saturday.

Comment

I'm hoping Maguire vs. Zhou Xintong is on one of the TV tables, seems to be the pick of the 2nd round. Also curious as to how much the BBC will be showing after this Eurosport deal.

Comment

I think Poomjaeng-Joyce 6-5 was the last time someone came back from 0-5 tho I remember Hawkins losing from 5-0 (or was it 4-0?) in recent times.

Comment

Hawkins has blown a 5 -0 or 5-1 a few times and his head was gone the other day against Hamiton. Felt so sorry for that dude, as pretty sure he would have cleaned up in that final frame.

I can't believe Robertson lost, 18 correct results and then he lets me down... Always one of the main guys messes up...

That's a fair few points coming of his rankings.

Great comeback by Alan but not seen any, did the other guy crumble?

Is the order of play released today or already out?

Ronnie looked on form to me the other day, thought that kid made a good few shots in the first frame but didn't challenge at all really.

If Ronnie can get past this 8 table setup, and his long game stats good it will be nice to see him at the business end.

Comment

Bye bye Mr. Robertson. All I need now is an early exit from Mr. Higgins to go with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by screw-back View Post
                  I am informed that the table fitters will be busy tomorrow, re-covering the tables and prepping them for the TV to start on Saturday.
                  That makes sense.

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
                    I can't believe Robertson lost, 18 correct results and then he lets me down... Always one of the main guys messes up...
                    Someone said the other day he's done nothing since winning last year, so can't be that big a shock

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                      Someone said the other day he's done nothing since winning last year, so can't be that big a shock
                      He got to the Welsh Open Final in February.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                        He won the Riga Masters in the summer and have been to the semifinals of World Open and the European Masters, but since then it´s been early exits.
                        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Great comeback from McManus btw.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Whats with the lame coverage in this tournament, cant find commentary or good quality vids on youtube?

Comment

• Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                              Whats with the lame coverage in this tournament, cant find commentary or good quality vids on youtube?

It's not televised until tomorrow mate(saturday)
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Anyone knows what are the TV matches for this afternoon? I hope they show Maguire vs Zintong ! Most exciting one
                                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
                                X