2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I read somewhere that he bought another car a few weeks ago , a second hand one.........................£200k Rolls Royce
    apparently !
    Is he really earning that much to justify that?
    Or are Burger King giving him to much money haha.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
      Ding is lacking a consistent B/C game and his concentration levels over the season is also suspect. Also when he is break building he is too meticulous and gets upset when his intricate cannons do not come off.
      Remember a while ago when he was on a max, then went up for the blue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Remember a while ago when he was on a max, then went up for the blue.
        Yup...to Ding's great shock/surprise. Glad he was able to laugh about it

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
          Yup...to Ding's great shock/surprise. Glad he was able to laugh about it
          Yeah, just shows where his concentration can lapse sometimes like ken147 stated.
          It was a bizarre / funny moment.

Comment

Yeah, just shows where his concentration can lapse sometimes like ken147 stated.
            It was a bizarre / funny moment.
            It was indeed Ding certainly has not been at the races at all lately from what I've seen from his matches, especially during the UK he seemed all over the place and very annoyed with himself...couldn't get himself to focus and made many schoolboy errors. Weird to see such a worldclass snookerplayer that much out of sorts...

Comment

It was indeed Ding certainly has not been at the races at all lately from what I've seen from his matches, especially during the UK he seemed all over the place and very annoyed with himself...couldn't get himself to focus and made many schoolboy errors. Weird to see such a worldclass snookerplayer that much out of sorts...
              Exactly, It's been going on and off for a while now.
              Pure class but just missing that something to take him to the top.

Comment

Exactly, It's been going on and off for a while now.
                Pure class but just missing that something to take him to the top.
                Exaclty. Shame really as I really like Ding as a player and as a person. Very likeable guy. Hope he gets his ****** together soon...he's a great player to watch

Comment

Exaclty. Shame really as I really like Ding as a player and as a person. Very likeable guy. Hope he gets his ****** together soon...he's a great player to watch
                  Agreed, he posed for pics and stopped for a brief chat with me and my pals when we went to Sheffield.
                  Immense talent too. I hope he gets a World title in the next 2 or 3 years as I feel it might get to him if he doesnt.

Comment

Agreed, he posed for pics and stopped for a brief chat with me and my pals when we went to Sheffield.
                    Immense talent too. I hope he gets a World title in the next 2 or 3 years as I feel it might get to him if he doesnt.
                    Hey that's pretty cool having personally chatted to him yourself. Sounds like a nice guy indeed. Yeah here's hoping he does it...the WC title is the only one still missing for such a talent.

Comment

Hey that's pretty cool having personally chatted to him yourself. Sounds like a nice guy indeed. Yeah here's hoping he does it...the WC title is the only one still missing for such a talent.
                      He is yes, all smiles as well. Shaun Murphy was the same too. Jan Verhaas greeted me.......... Stephen Hendry ignored me when I said hello haha.

He could be feeling the weight of China on his shoulders maybe... there's going to be a lot of talent coming from China soon.

Comment

He is yes, all smiles as well. Shaun Murphy was the same too. Jan Verhaas greeted me.......... Stephen Hendry ignored me when I said hello haha.

He could be feeling the weight of China on his shoulders maybe... there's going to be a lot of talent coming from China soon.
                        Had to lol about your SH comment Typical Hendry I guess... Jan Verhaas is from my country (Holland)...great guy and one of the best (if not *the best*) ref we have in our game. Yes Murphy one of the good ones as well...always very available to fans.

I think Ding's chance of winning the WC is getting much slimmer with each year passing. He really should do it within 1-2 years (like you said earlier). Keeping my fingers crossed for him...

Comment

Had to lol about your SH comment Typical Hendry I guess... Jan Verhaas is from my country (Holland)...great guy and one of the best (if not *the best*) ref we have in our game. Yes Murphy one of the good ones as well...always very available to fans.

I think Ding's chance of winning the WC is getting much slimmer with each year passing. He really should do it within 1-2 years (like you said earlier). Keeping my fingers crossed for him...
                          Haha Hendry yes, the miserable git !!!
                          Jan seems like a cool guy ... and extremely tall.

Likewise - fingers crossed for Ding

Comment

• Hendry did an exhibition at the sands centre ,I think , around here and one of our lads who was playing saw him and said Steve can I get an autograph, he said "it's Stephen" turned and walked away lol, man of the people
                            Last edited by itsnoteasy; 8 December 2016, 04:24 PM. Reason: Spoiling orror.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              Hendry did an exhibition at the sands centre ,I think , around here and one of our lads who was playing saw him and said Steve can I get an autograph, he sad "it's Stephen" turned and walked away lol, man of the people
                              Hahaha, oh dear - what a grumpy sod :P

Met Jimmy White a few years ago, complete opposite... really mingled and blended with his fans.

Comment

He´s still younger than most of the top players, so he should be on the peak of his career during the next 5 - 10 years. 3 years ago I thought Selby had passed his best days and would be overtaken by other players at his age, and look at him now.
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X