No announcement yet.

2017 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like a bit of 'controversy' to get the women moaning on here....

At the end of the day, it wasn't Ronnie's decision, it was the Tournament Director, only he could make that call, typical Ronnie bashing as per.... carry on ladies....

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
      Nothing like a bit of 'controversy' to get the women moaning on here....

At the end of the day, it wasn't Ronnie's decision, it was the Tournament Director, only he could make that call, typical Ronnie bashing as per.... carry on ladies....
      Yes you're quite right.The Tournament Director made O'Sullivan change his tip.Undoubtedly Ronnie wanted to wait until the interval after frame four but the Tournament Director ordered him to do it immediately.
      :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Oh well, I'm off to play some pool. Better check my tip before I go.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
          Yes you're quite right.The Tournament Director made O'Sullivan change his tip.Undoubtedly Ronnie wanted to wait until the interval after frame four but the Tournament Director ordered him to do it immediately.
          Read it again. Clearly Ronnie would have talked with the TD, he acted on it. His call alone.

Comment

• allen.jpg

From Allen's twitter
            Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
              the Tournament Director ordered him to do it immediately.
              Hahahaha you're really crackers!!!

Comment

• Whoever is selecting the camera angles knows nothing about snooker...

Comment

• How many people on here would be happy to change their tip in the semi final of their club competition...... Not exactly a bonus is it?
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    How many people on here would be happy to change their tip in the semi final of their club competition...... Not exactly a bonus is it?
                    It's not about the changing of the tip, it's about when it was done and the affect on Fu and the outcome of the match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                      It's not about the changing of the tip, it's about when it was done and the affect on Fu and the outcome of the match.
                      So that's why Marco sat there applauding was it? Because he was so affected....
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        So that's why Marco sat there applauding was it? Because he was so affected....
                        Exactly, some people just can't accept a Ronnie win. Both played really well, Ronnie won. The end!

Comment

• Fu is a gentleman and behaves as such. ROS is the best who has ever played the game and may well have won the match anyway. That doesn't make it the right decision.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                            That was fun, some really good breaks from both of them this afternoon. :smile:

As I suspected, O'Sullivan raised his game today and played very well under pressure, particularly with that excellent pot and break in the last frame. I still expected Fu's current form to be a little too much for O'Sullivan, but not today. Fu just made a couple of mistakes too many, most crucially perhaps when he missed that red with the rest when he had a chance to go 5-4 in front.

I think O'Sullivan will be difficult to beat tomorrow for whoever comes through tonight. :smile:
                            that was the turning point in the match.

Great respect for Marco Fu. Not only cuz of his sportmnship , but also The way he played today (top snooker). Which was actually the main reason why ROS raised his game.
                            He need sum kind of challenge to start his engine. Once he start his engine, he can play like no other one can.
                            Last frame proves it. the way he pulled off that break was just unreal. Trust me, it was'nt an easy table.

Great match . the best so far . and i enjoyed watching .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
                              That last frame from Ronnie was just sick, I can't think of another player that would have dished that from there, mad snooker.
                              I've had to scroll back a bit in this thread to find a post I can relate to, I watched the match a little later on a recording and couldn't wait to login to TSF to talk about what amazing snooker I had just witnessed, I felt I'd just seen one of the best performances in any sport. Given the occasion, a chance at a 7th title changing the record books, proper sick! 😉
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• What about the white moving off when Fu was rolling it up behind the brown....half a ball at least?
                                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X