• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Masters

Ronnie showing pressure?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      You are thinking of the right one, shot clock, 10mins max frame, one frame, drunk raucous crowd, dolly-girls
      No, a quick search tells me I'm thinking of Power Snooker.

Tell you what, though, just looking at some clips of that failed variant, the olive green baize and black wood on the cushions is very nice indeed. I don't mean all the crappy LED lights casting shapes on the table, but the table itself looks very nice.

Last edited by Billy; 22 January 2017, 03:15 PM.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        You are thinking of the right one, shot clock, 10mins max frame, one frame, drunk raucous crowd, dolly-girls
        No, a quick search tells me I'm thinking of Power Snooker.

Aaarrggghhh! Don't say that! "Wash your mouth out with soap young man!" as my mum used to say

Comment

• And you thought Shoot Out was bad

I do like the table, though.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Thinking all square at the msi....Joe missed a trick there. Still...good match!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              mentioned noise from the practice tables in the studio as well
              Who the heck is on the practice tables???
              JP and SD v KD and JV in a four up??

Comment

• 2017 Masters

Hazel ....

Comment

• Everybody loves Hazel!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                    Thinking all square at the msi....Joe missed a trick there. Still...good match!
                    Yes we saw signs of ignition there, has Joe missed the boat? He's had plenty of chances....

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Pretty much what we expected tbh. The wheels fell off Joe. Ronnie is a evening player. Hope Joe starts well, first 4 tonight are vital...
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
                        Who the heck is on the practice tables???
                        JP and SD v KD and JV in a four up??
                        There's been a lot of backstage noise this year; crashes, bangs and the aforementioned clicky-click from the practice table. Someone was on there gone 10pm last night, during the Perry vs Hawking match - heaven knows who at that time of night - I very much doubt it was O'Sullivan.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          There's been a lot of backstage noise this year; crashes, bangs and the aforementioned clicky-click from the practice table. Someone was on there gone 10pm last night, during the Perry vs Hawking match - heaven knows who at that time of night - I very much doubt it was O'Sullivan.
                          Neal Foulds was saying Jimmy and Ken were practicing for matches next week

Comment

• Ah! Thanks, jrc.

Comment

• 2017 Masters

Maybe a bbc vs eurosport pundits frame in the msi would be a good time filler rather than that handwriting bloke.....

Comment

• Missed the start (my PC clock is slow) but I noticed JW and NF through the glass of 'a' studio as Joe was walking on. Is this a separate studio for Eurosport or have the BBC brought them in for the final?

Comment

Working...
                                X