X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shmeeko69
    replied
    Originally Posted by two-cues View Post
    What is it with O'Sullivan - wins the first three frames in under 40 minutes and looks pretty much unbeatable and then seems to lose interest and starts watching the match next door and then loses the next four frames to go out!

When Davis won frame four I just had a feeling that was going to happen and it did!!
    The next time you get that feeling, you'll know what to do ........................

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Ramon, give up on the time machine, if it was gonna work you would have already rung him by now!
    No! Never give up on the TSF time machine! It could save us all! Just don't use a Delorian, they are crap!

Right better go, that's the phone ringing.....lol.

Leave a comment:

• two-cues
    replied
    What is it with O'Sullivan - wins the first three frames in under 40 minutes and looks pretty much unbeatable and then seems to lose interest and starts watching the match next door and then loses the next four frames to go out!

When Davis won frame four I just had a feeling that was going to happen and it did!!

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    hahaha, don't worry my friend. I'm working on a time machine. I'll ring you up as soon as it's finished to get back in time

btw, you're already a decent player . Just enjoy the game .
    Ramon, give up on the time machine, if it was gonna work you would have already rung him by now!

Leave a comment:

• Byrom
    replied
    Couple of things I wondered about watching snooker today

1 can Lee Page please buy me a lottery ticket and 2. who else had a beard at 15?

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I thought the BBC's decision to stay with the snooker yesterday had something to do with the fact that a Welshman was playing, and I was obviously right. Once again they're showing that ****ing 80s music loop on both the Red Button and the Red Button Channel!! It's been on the last two nights on a 12 hour loop!!!! How in the name of God does it take presendence over live snooker???
    I'm with you on that, soooo annoying I'm trying not to swear!!!

It must have something to do with money is my guess.

Leave a comment:

• shmeeko69
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    What the hell happened to Fu? He only scored 70 points in the entire match.

-
    I didn't see the match, but Fu must have been poor when Muir only got two breaks over 50?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Absolute pearler from Darren Morgan during the Trump match. Jud rattles a pink in the jaws of the middle bag, "Jud's unlucky there. He's made the pot but the pink hasn't gone in."

Keep taking the pills, Darren.

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Should have been a member on here when I was 19, with this advice I might have won something myself! Lol.

Night all! Yawn! Dreams........
    hahaha, don't worry my friend. I'm working on a time machine. I'll ring you up as soon as it's finished to get back in time

btw, you're already a decent player . Just enjoy the game .

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Good advice indeed.

Although, when it comes down to pros , i think it's more mentally tbh .
    which was already mentioned by cueman , btw.
    Should have been a member on here when I was 19, with this advice I might have won something myself! Lol.

Night all! Yawn! Dreams........

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Indeed my friend, good post earlier this evening by Tom Walkerrom taking the regarding "feathering" and finding improvement f exact amount of feathers on each shot. I personally beleive this is good because it Improves your concentration! Makes you focus clearly on each shot and creates rhythm almost without realising. That's the key! It when you realise how well you may be playing in a decent break that can spoil it! My daughter plays piano to a metronome, it's mesmerising, tick tock, holds the concentration for the piece.

Lesson to be learned eh! ; )
    Good advice indeed.

Although, when it comes down to pros , i think it's more mentally tbh .
    which was already mentioned by cueman , btw.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    they look abit tired indeed.
    That's the trouble with this game. It's the game of concentration.
    Indeed my friend, good post earlier this evening by Tom Walker regarding "feathering" and finding improvement from taking the exact amount of feathers on each shot. I personally beleive this is good because it Improves your concentration! Makes you focus clearly on each shot and creates rhythm almost without realising. That's the key! It when you realise how well you may be playing in a decent break that can spoil it! My daughter plays piano to a metronome, it's mesmerising, tick tock, holds the concentration for the piece.

Lesson to be learned eh! ; )

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Thanks again for all the info gents. It's a shame that some players are looking slightly fried after a pretty long haul last few weeks. But would love to see this provide a chance to a new face in the spotlight. Great to see there is some new talent out there and hope one can break thru. Opportunities are getting stronger for this by the minute it would seem.

Good luck to the Welsh contingent, nice to see a home winner if one can play well and take it! ; )

�� Snooker.
    they look abit tired indeed.
    That's the trouble with this game. It's the game of concentration.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Thanks again for all the info gents. It's a shame that some players are looking slightly fried after a pretty long haul last few weeks. But would love to see this provide a chance to a new face in the spotlight. Great to see there is some new talent out there and hope one can break thru. Opportunities are getting stronger for this by the minute it would seem.

Good luck to the Welsh contingent, nice to see a home winner if one can play well and take it! ; )

😀 Snooker.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Thanks for the updates. Anyone know if Jackson Page is still in? That lad is entertaining, looking fwd ta seeing more of him.
    Yes he's still in it. Here's a link to the results.

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...22&season=2016

-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X