No announcement yet.

2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, how wide was that yellow and still dropped!
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Well Fu gets one back. It'll be interesting to see if he can swing the mindset and get back into it.

Comment

• And another.

Be interesting to see how the nerves fair now!

Comment

• 2017 Players Championship

ah shame
          would have been nice for the max
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
            Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            I am sure Wayne G had a word or 1000 in the MSI
            Dean,
            I don't want to appear dense, but what is the MSI? I don't get it.
            Ah sorry Wayne G
            The Wayne G I meant is Wayne Griffiths, son of Terry Griffiths, who is the coach of Marco Fu
            Not you
            Last edited by DeanH; 12 March 2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              ah shame
              would have been nice for the max
              Sensible to keep the pressure on though but would have been nice to see the tough yellow potted instead.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Ah sorry Wayne G
                The Wayne G I meant is Wayne Griffiths, son of Terry Griffiths, who is the coach of Marco Fu
                Not you
                No problem Dean. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was being inferred. I watched that whole match on You Tube so know I know exactly what you were talking about. Cheers.

Wayne G(the one and only, Canadian,eh!)
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Marco really doesn't like to punch balls in with any authority does he? How many dead-weight roll-ins has he left over the corner bags now??
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Ah sorry Wayne G
                    Not you
                    No problem Dean. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was being inferred. I watched that whole match on You Tube so know I know exactly what you were talking about. Cheers.

Wayne G(the one and only, Canadian,eh!)

Wayne Griffiths (as well as Terry in the past) has been coaching Fu for some years, as Wayne is based in Hong Kong for some years now. And ITV had a little interview with Wayne Griffiths earlier. I apologies to all non UK viewers

Comment

• Congratulations to Judd Trump. This one has been on it´s way for a long time.
                      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Nice one Trump, a few too many errors from Fu tho

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Nice one Trump, a few too many errors from Fu tho
                          Yeah he certainly had a fair few chances, just missed too many cut back shots.

Comment

• Trump plays like he's down the club, see one pot one lol, I love it. I think it was Hendry who said he's the only kind of swashbuckler playing at the moment as Ronnie has changed to a more conservative game. He might not win everything or even as much as he should but it's exciting to watch.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Well about time I won a snooker bet was beginning to think I was jinxed - well done Judd

Comment

• A nice evening of snooker, although it wasn't really as dramatic as the scoreline suggests. :smile: Some nice breaks from Trump and quite a few unforced errors as well, but Fu didn't have the kind of form to really punish him tonight. Once again the last couple of frames of the afternoon session proved pivotal, like so many times this season already. :smile:

All in all, this was a nice tournament to watch this year, with a much more enjoyable format than its predecessor. :smile: Nice to see Trump picking up some silverware as well, after all the near misses he's had this season. He should be a strong contender in the last two tournaments of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X