2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    More advertising revenue for the evening slot maybe? If so, it shows that ITV have some confidence in snooker to fill that Saturday night 'prime' spot, which must be a good thing, although maybe not so good for the winner of tonight's game.

-
    If it was on itv 1 I might agree with you but it's on itv 4 the fourth in line of the itvs
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Fu flying

Comment

• WOW ! best clearance ever from Ding

Comment

• Stunning!....
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            WOW ! best clearance ever from Ding
            That bettered Alex Higgins' against Jimmy White, at least on a technical level. Can't wait to hear what the studio boys have to say about that one.
            Last edited by Billy; 11 March 2017, 08:25 PM.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• That was really something, wasn't it? Three reds at the wrong side of the table when he needed blacks, and the blue and pink tied up on the side cushion. Every credit. I'm sure he will forget all about that second frame now... :smile:

Comment

• What a quality match . And Marco clapped a shot during and at the end of Dings break . Pure class this is .

Amazing clearance ......still prefer Hamiltons against Bingham ......but I am slightly biased
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  That bettered Alex Higgins' against Jimmy White. Can't wait to hear what the studio boys have to say about that one.
                  Not sure about that, but it was a great clearance.

A 59 break each a 54 break each, a frame robbed off each 2-2 nothing between them.
                  Last edited by CueAntW147; 11 March 2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like a fantastic break. But I couldn't see it, only on the livescore, since Eurosport isn't showing it in Austria.

Comment

• Get it on you tube Jim , one to saviour .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        Get it on you tube Jim , one to saviour .
                        I definitely will.

But would have loved to see it live. Especially since Ding is one of my favorites.

Comment

• The clearence Ding made was definitely one of the best I have ever seen. So many hard shots he potted. Amazing stuff.

Comment

• I have a theory. That clearance from Ding was so amazing, it's had that strange negative effect on his performance that 147s sometimes do.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                              Sounds like a fantastic break. But I couldn't see it, only on the livescore, since Eurosport isn't showing it in Austria.
                              Have you tried http://www.filmon.tv/tv/itv4
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                No, I didn't know this.
                                Thanks a lot. It works.

Comment

Working...
                                X