Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    any link?
    The interview's at the end of the link from Dark in post 37.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      Post #37 in this thread. Listen at 3.34, I'm not sure, but it sounds like Ronnie mumbles F off to Neal Foulds.
      I'm not sure he says that, he does mumble something though.

Comment

Listening again, I think it might just be a burp.

Comment

Mark Selby let slip a 4-2-lead against Ryan Day, but in the end wins the deciding frame and therefore the match 5-4 to set up a quarterfinal encounter with Marco Fu.

Comment

(As Steve Davis said when he referred to ROS : we have the greatest genius ever in the history of this game).ever is a long long time, i have seen some class acts at this game and ronnie dont have class, grew up with spencer and reardon fred davies you watch them and see class
            Last edited by golferson123; 7 March 2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

thought Robbo's match was gonna be broadcast on itv4 instead of Trump's....

Comment

Has Neil Robertson found his form with the World Championship looming on the horizon? He leads Barry Hawkins 4-0.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                  Has Neil Robertson found his form with the World Championship looming on the horizon? He leads Barry Hawkins 4-0.
                  Well he won 5 - 0 which I wasn't expecting. Glad they opted for Trump v King now.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Trump also reached the quarter-finals after he beat King 5-2 and now plays Ronnie O'Sullivan next.

Comment

I have a question - why is this a ranking event if its not open to 128 players to enter?

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        I have a question - why is this a ranking event if its not open to 128 players to enter?
                        It seems everything is a ranking event now, it's a bit rank But if this is the Masters should be too, no? Maybe they should amalgamate all cue sports and make them all ranking events, I've had a few but I'm serious.

Comment

It makes a mockery of the whole ranking system - protectionism for the top 16. There are people who disagree with the shoot out being a ranking event but for me to have a event were they are playing for nearly half a million pounds and not let everyone enter it is a joke. Has this been done just to keep Ronnie in the top 16 or something?

I don't know why more players have not complained. What do you guys think -?

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                            nearly half a million pounds
                            ?? Winner: £125,000; Runner-up: £50,000

Comment

Total prize money is 400,000.

Comment

I think there are plenty ranking events on the calendar for the 128 players to get points.
                                the top 16 have earned there place for the hard work they have put in.

i don't have a problem with events the top 16 only play and get points. they should have some incentive for getting there.
                                gives something to play for for the next 16 , 32 in the rankings

Comment

Working...
                                X