No announcement yet.

2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is a great event , look at Anthony Hamilton for example . In the top 16 on the one year list . In my view it rewards
    players' for all their hard work . Literally anyone who has a good season can get in .

Mark Allen won it last year , but not in it this year . All about form .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
      I think there are plenty ranking events on the calendar for the 128 players to get points.
      the top 16 have earned there place for the hard work they have put in.

i don't have a problem with events the top 16 only play and get points. they should have some incentive for getting there.
      gives something to play for for the next 16 , 32 in the rankings
      careful lol .
      You disagree with Judas.
      Roman Emperor might jump on the ban button throwing you out of the Kingdom of heaven.

Comment

Originally Posted by gmoore23 View Post
        Fantastic player, Horrible human being. How he has his own tv show I'll never know. He has the charisma of a sloth for gods sake.

He's horrible because he's honest and don't want to bow down to media matrix and provide generic answers to generic questions? This was the best interview ever and Ronnie is the best there ever was in every way.

Comment

Originally Posted by ronniex View Post
          He's horrible because he's honest and don't want to bow down to media matrix and provide generic answers to generic questions? This was the best interview ever and Ronnie is the best there ever was in every way.
          What do mean "every way"?
          John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

You can be honest without being unpolite.

Comment

He's the best player ever, he's the most charismatic, he's the most modest, he's the most cocky, he's the most humble, he's biggest brash, he has emotions, he has flaws, 95% of people around the world who watch snooker today watch it only for Ronnie and most will stop watch it when he retires, inlcuding me, until someone similar comes along. And on top of all that he has 3 children thus his life is complete. God bless Ronald Antonio O'Sullivan, I am thankful to have lived in the era to watch this genius and I love to see him not bowing down to the matrix media. He's people's hero, simple as that.

Will you stay in our beautiful little town? - No, nothing to do here. :-D
              Will you climb our mount Cymrbrighsufgr? - Climb what? I have honestly never heard of that, I don't know what that is :-D

Robot reporter: - Tilt. Tilt. Loading. Loading. Damage control. Insulting the guest. Insulting the guest.

Ha ha ha ha ha, priceless Ronnie.

Comment

But as said , there is no place for rudeness . Speak to people as you would want them to speak to you , is how i have been brought up .

He wouldn't like it if he was spoken to like that .

So , i see you are not a snooker fan then . Only watch O'Sullivan .......very blinkered point of view . But each to their own .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  But as said , there is no place for rudeness . Speak to people as you would want them to speak to you , is how i have been brought up .

So , i see you are not a snooker fan then . Only watch O'Sullivan .......very blinkered point of view . But each to their own .

Moderator, let me answer you with soemthing I wrote on Snooker.org after Ronnie's last match, you can disregard everything after "Too bad":

Wow. This was the best Ronnie has played since... ever. I've been watching snooker since 1989 and this was the best performance by anyone anywhere anytime, inlcuding Ronnie. All the snooker snobs should take a look at this match and understand why we, Ronnie's army, couldn't care less about snooker played by anyone else once we saw the master play. Too bad he's an old fart now and there's no chance he is going to be able to reproduce and keep this kind of form until May 1, let alone this week again ;-)

Comment

Member : That doesn't answer anything .

And no it's not the best Ronnie has played ever , he played better in the Welsh a few years ago .

Comment

He's the best player ever, he's the most charismatic, he's the most modest, he's the most cocky, he's the most humble, he's biggest brash,
                      He's the most tip top. Top Cat...

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Looks like plenty of room for people who offend him , but they find no fun to be offended by sumone elss .

IT ALL depends on your location , I GUSSE . :snooker:

Q

Comment

Anyway..... There's a very interesting match going on atm, Ding's just turned 4 - 0 round to 4 - 4 great to see, C'MON DING, YOU CAN DO IT!

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                            Anyway..... There's a very interesting match going on atm, Ding's just turned 4 - 0 round to 4 - 4 great to see, C'MON DING, YOU CAN DO IT!

-
                            And he has!

Comment

Higgins probably had a sneaky bet on himself losing from 4-0 up.

Comment

Fantastic! Well done Ding. Bit of luck along the way, but well deserved anyway. Here's hoping this gives him a bit of well needed confidence.

Who said he's one of the worst catcher-uppers in the game. Oh, I did.

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X