No announcement yet.

2017 World Seniors Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hendry had a horrible kick on yellow but needs a bigger one up the arse. I know your form can drop off not playing but my mum could beat him just now.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Hendry had a horrible kick on yellow but needs a bigger one up the arse. I know your form can drop off not playing but my mum could beat him just now.
      He hee! I nearly shart reading that! : )
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
        He hee! I nearly shart reading that! : )
        well he scraped through..... the next match is the winner of this event I think .....Bagley

Comment

Why do past champions put themselves through this torture. Leave it, you can't go back.

Comment

Oh dear, they had a black ball shoot out to decide the match, I thought that was just for the qualifiers (which isn't fair as it is). Why couldn't they do things properly, have long matches, no shot clock and especially no black ball shootout.

Comment

This tournament is a joke. More Hearn dumbing down. He should stick to darts.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                This tournament is a joke. More Hearn dumbing down. He should stick to darts.
                I don't think Hearn had anything to do with this one, WS dropped this event after last year due to poor returns (Hearn had already ruined it with the reduction in qualifying age and allowing tour players) and it is now picked up by the Snooker Legends group.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  I don't think Hearn had anything to do with this one, WS dropped this event after last year due to poor returns (Hearn had already ruined it with the reduction in qualifying age and allowing tour players) and it is now picked up by the Snooker Legends group.
                  It they build it up and increase price money over the years it can be a nice little tournament for the old boys it may even get televised one day. I think any snooker going on is good. Doesn't matter what the format etc.

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                    It they build it up and increase price money over the years it can be a nice little tournament for the old boys it may even get televised one day. I think any snooker going on is good. Doesn't matter what the format etc.
                    well it was televised in the past (ITV4 or Sky?) but as mentioned it was dropped by WS as it did not return the numbers (viewers/money/sponsor) even though Hearn did change the criteria to attend to try to get the big names to attend to attract the promotors to gain the bigger prize fund.
                    But I agree, I like the idea of the event, the off-tour older players being on show again
                    Just don't like the respot black to decide the match.

Comment

I do have a tendency to blame Hearn for everything.

Comment

I do have a tendency to blame Hearn for everything.
                        that is why he gets the big bucks!
                        :wink:

Comment

Where were Aiden Owens and Jonathan Bagley in their prime?
                          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Only one break over 50 in the whole tournament so far. Says it all really.

Comment

Just watching right now. Hendry has no control over the cue ball and Lines can't pot a thing. Standard is very much your average league match. Lines relying on some rather negative safety play and Hendry looking suitably frustrated.

Comment

Just watching right now. Hendry has no control over the cue ball and Lines can't pot a thing. Standard is very much your average league match. Lines relying on some rather negative safety play and Hendry looking suitably frustrated.
                                Where is it on?
                                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X