2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by shafter View Post
    Had to turn over to Eurosport, cant be doing with all this crap off Dennis Taylor and the camera on Vicci!
    I heard a rumour that there's a bucket in the commentary box which gets emptied each session. It's full of Dennis Taylors dribbles when talking about Vicky ;-)

Comment

• Originally Posted by screw-back View Post
      Originally Posted by shafter View Post
      Had to turn over to Eurosport, cant be doing with all this crap off Dennis Taylor and the camera on Vicci!
      I heard a rumour that there's a bucket in the commentary box which gets emptied each session. It's full of Dennis Taylors dribbles when talking about Vicky ;-)
      Haha made me chuckle should be a fun day tomorrow depending on the starting session

Comment

• Snooker commentators have the same basic problem; they talk too much.
        They should talk less but say more.

Comment

• IMO, Higgins got tired at the end of the first days play which Selby was able to capitalise on.
          With both players fully rested, fed and watered it is gonna all gunz a blaizin today / tonight! :snooker:
          "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
          National Snooker Expo
          25-27 October 2019
          http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Well, a 9-8 lead for Higgins would have been my favorite result after day one to have a great and tense second day.
            But 10-7 is also fine. Hopefully Selby ups his game a bit, than it should be a close and exciting game.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              Well, a 9-8 lead for Higgins would have been my favorite result after day one to have a great and tense second day.
              But 10-7 is also fine. Hopefully Selby ups his game a bit, than it should be a close and exciting game.
              I quite like the scoreline as it is, the prospect of a gritty Selby comeback adds a little more spice. Of course, JH may have something to say about that.
              Bring it on!

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                I quite like the scoreline as it is, the prospect of a gritty Selby comeback adds a little more spice. Of course, JH may have something to say about that.
                Bring it on!

-
                Yeah, maybe it's even the better scoreline, who knows. Depends on which Mark Selby turns up tonight.

Comment

• I can't believe the commentators were making the audience laugh last night while Selby was at the table. Selby probably hasn't helped because he has made remarks in the past when the crowd laugh and been humourous about it but you would think in the final of the WC the commentators would stop going for the cheap laughs and let the players concentrate. It made it a bit of a farce.

Despite that Mark showed what a great player he is by clawing back some frames and anything could happen now. A 3 frame lead with two more sessions to go isn't much.
                  www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• The session kicks off with Selby getting the run of the balls again...

Comment

• Virgo is a complete prat, making the crowd laugh when a player's down on the shot, what a berk.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• What a tense frame. You really feel how both players want this one to make a good start into the deciding day.
                        Also the difficult picture on the table aids to this.

Comment

• One of the most negative frames I have seen this year. Ugh.

Comment

• Nice frame to start this session. Felt a little bit like a mirrored one from most of yesterday. And Selby fights one back.

Comment

• Selby is winning this final. Nobody has found a way to counter this type of snooker yet.

Comment

• Another beautiful long red from JH but then, horror!

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X