No announcement yet.

2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited for this semifinals. Maybe with the exception of 2014 those are on paper the best we had in years.

Comment

• Ding will definitely win this

Comment

• come on ding!
        Originally Posted by jimev View Post
        Ding will definitely win this
        Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• This is Selby's Era , he is dominating the sport like Davies and Hendry . I think he will be too strong for Ding. as we saw in frame 2 he just finds shots that others don't think about.
          plus he is playing better than last year

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            Was it because his nads were a stone heavier Billy? : P
            It could be that

Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
            Because he's got older.

My voice is deeper now than it was 10 years ago - which was WELL after puberty, FYI.
            Eh? I said why was is it deeper in the 80s, not why is it deeper now.

Originally Posted by jimev View Post
            Ding will definitely win this
            That's a bold statement and I very much fear you are wrong.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I believe in Ding, hope Ding can fully believe in himself and feel the backing of the huge support he has to become world champ!

C'mon Ding!!!!
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Quite the Semi Final, Ding has the personality of a Cabbage, and Selby is about as interesting to watch as a Cabbage.

Comment

• A lot of misses...average stuff from both players. Where is Ronnie ? 😴
                  "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Just been watching some of the Ding - Selby match. Cant really understand why they are agonising so much over every shot at this stage of the match! But then thats probably just me, I hate too much safety. I love a good tactical "frame" not match...
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Just been watching some of the Ding - Selby match. Cant really understand why they are agonising so much over every shot at this stage of the match! But then thats probably just me, I hate too much safety. I love a good tactical "frame" not match...
                      Selby's probably trying to figure out how to turn the frame into a re-rack situation, which is something he does frequently to say the least.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Selby's probably trying to figure out how to turn the frame into a re-rack situation, which is something he does frequently to say the least.
                        Lol. It does seem almost impossible to put Selby in trouble with a safety shot or even a good snooker! Whatever you seem to throw at him he's got a better reply nearly every time. The only way to beat him is Pot him to death! Or maybe Selby could possibly lose if somehow he managed to bore himself to death?
                        Last edited by Cue crafty; 27 April 2017, 03:06 PM.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Lol. It does seem almost impossible to put Selby in trouble with a safety shot or even a good snooker! Whatever you seem to throw at him he's got a better reply nearly every time. The only way to beat him is Pot him to death!
                          Not sure that will work all the time. He will slow the pace and start playing negative snooker until you lose your rhythm.
                          "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                            A lot of misses...average stuff from both players. Where is Ronnie ? ��
                            He lost to a better player.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                              He lost to a better player.
                              From what i see now on tv i dont think he did.

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                                Not sure that will work all the time. He will slow the pace and start playing negative snooker until you lose your rhythm.
                                Yup, Ebdon did that against O'Sullivan and was accused of gamesmanship, yet its fine for Selby to do exactly the same thing apparently. I remember Graeme Dott saying the following "I know Mark will say the balls went awkward, but he constructs the frames that way. And it was hard to get out of".

Thats the match a few years back that went on for 5 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X