Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
    Why are you writing Ding off?
    Because I know what Selby is capable of, especially this year!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      Looking forward to see how Selby's new tip effects his performance today.
      Can't believe Selby made that class 143 with a tip he wasn't happy with.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I wonder what is Selby's career average frame time...At least in the last 4-5 years...
        Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• Selby is so good it's scary. Hopefully Ding can maintain his confident start. There does seem a marked difference in his manner and demeanour this time around, hopefully a good omen. No-one has put Selby under pressure or made him question his game at all, Ding could well be the one to do it. Fascinating match up.

Comment

• Last night, I thought Ding had him rattled.

Watching now, he hasn't.

Comment

• Selby is just agonizing to play against lol. If he wins this WC, I can see him getting 2-3 more. No one can stop him consistently.

Comment

• He's like a good version of Rory McLeod. Absolute murder to watch. He's just going to repeat last year's final.

I've backed him heavy in this game with Mr Ladbrokes though...

Comment

• Selby's​ tactics is to stay close to Ding and in the final session slow the game down to a snails pace, tie up the balls, snooker Ding to death then Ding will be mentally exhausted and a nervous wreck.

Comment

• Early days and its pretty interesting stuff between Ding and Selby.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                      Selby's​ tactics is to stay close to Ding and in the final session slow the game down to a snails pace, tie up the balls, snooker Ding to death then Ding will be mentally exhausted and a nervous wreck.
                      He's begun to grind Ding. Ding has run out of position three times and also missed two pots he wouldn't have missed last night.

Selby's getting to him already. I know it's early doors and I'm quite happy to risk making a fool of myself but there's only one winner as of 10.10 this morning.

Comment

• bufff...what a boring session. And more comparing to yesterday´s between these two.

By the way, if in this session they only play 6-7 frames, what session the missed frames goes to? Tonight or tomorrow?

Comment

• big two frames coming up now. Ding really has to win at least one of them.

Comment

• I turned over to Sky News. It's going exactly as I thought now. Horrible long grindy negative match play frames that Selby will generally win. His mental strength is great and you have to give him credit for that. I am hugely routing for Ding, but he looks like he is swaying a bit already. Just one thing, I really wish Selby would stop that constant looking up to the balcony, it's so darn annoying.
                            Last edited by richo; 28 April 2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Going to chew some glass - I'll get back in a couple of hours.
                              Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by richo View Post
                                i turned over to sky news. It's going exactly as i thought now. Horrible long grindy negative match play frames that selby will generally win. His mental strength is great and you have to give him credit for that. I am hugely routing for ding, but he looks like he is swaying a bit already. Just one thing, i really wish selby would stop that constant looking up to the balcony, it's so darn annoying.
                                +1 lol!
                                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                                National Snooker Expo
                                25-27 October 2019
                                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X