2017 Shanghai Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
    It wasn't a great match, was it. Trump should have got it back to 8 - 5, some really silly errors from him not to.

Genius, no, wrong word for someone thats good at a sport. I realise and know how he has got to his high standard, by hard work, lots of it, from a very young age. Difference between the Ronster and 99% of the others - has to be the mental side and his ability to take practice play to match play.

In a World Final I would still back Selby though, slightly, to beat him. Selby is in Ronnie's head before the start and he also knows he can't bully him.

Really looking forward to the big ones coming up, should be interesting.
    Now this is what i call : a good post . ( and i mean it ) .

You can Support anyone you want my friend .

*The way you come here and start insulting players clearly shows that you are too emotional.
    it's just a game bud .
    and anything can happens in this game.
    I'm sure judd gonna play much better in next tournament.
    As i mentioned in one of my prvs posts , he's a top player .

BTW, i'm not Selbys fan . But fully agree with you about mental part of the game and what you said .

Enjoy the game bud , everything is gonna be okey !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      Yes. That million pound bonus is no longer looking like quite the 'million-to-one-shot' most people were predicting, is it?

On current form - even with his B-game - O'Sullivan has most opponents beat before they even start the match.
      especially as Bingham is not there, that can beat him there is only really selby higgins and murphy that can do it.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        especially as Bingham is not there, that can beat him there is only really selby higgins and murphy that can do it.
        I think Selby is going miss the Northern Ireland nations tournament.

Comment

Sorry but Ronnie was in a good mood today -
          Never seen anyone, especially ROS, hug and kiss the referee on the win :biggrin:
          And he signed autographs and posed for photos with he audience! :wink;
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Never seen anyone, especially ROS, hug and kiss the referee on the win :biggrin:
            hope he doesn't get tested again.....

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              They have pills for it now....
              :wink:
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The police gave me a drugs test once. I got them all right.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
                  The police gave me a drugs test once. I got them all right.
                  I hate people that take drugs... like customs officers.

Comment

No way - he's lost to Walden and Fu, even while playing damn well!

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                      yes and a few others but not with any regularity.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                        Well , this is a interesting point !

I* think who can beat Ronnie at the day ( at the time ) is not relevant , tbh .
                        I think* the right question* is : are* any of those players ( that you and ADR called ) able to provide the snooker at the same standard and win as much as Ronnie does , When they are at 42 yrs old age* ( at his age ) ??

The only player who would be fair to comperd with Ronnie , is JH . Imo.
                        Both started snooker togther - same age - and it's hard to predict which one gonna win when they are both in top form .

Comment

Are you suggesting Bingham could be a match for O'Sullivan? No disrespect to the man, but not a hope in hell if O'Sullivan's on form.

I don't rate Bingham in the slightest.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                            I think* the right question* is : are* any of those players ( that you and ADR called ) able to provide the snooker at the same standard and win as much as Ronnie does , When they are at 42 yrs old age* ( at his age ) ??
                            Well not really, I mean I don't suppose Chris Wakelin considers himself on a par with the Ronster either but he's beaten him, so O'Sullivan has proven he's not above losing to the odd nobody in the past, and indeed the commentators too often go for a coronation before he's anywhere near winning.

On another note, were Ronnie to continue in this vein, are there 6 ranking events left in the season?
                            Last edited by gavpowell; 19 November 2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Are you suggesting Bingham could be a match for O'Sullivan? No disrespect to the man, but not a hope in hell if O'Sullivan's on form.

I don't rate Bingham in the slightest.
                              then you are not watching the snooker - bingham is one of the few who have turned him over at his best on multiple occasions, notably on his way to winning the 2015 world title.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                                Well , this is a interesting point !

I* think who can beat Ronnie at the day ( at the time ) is not relevant , tbh .

The only player who would be fair to comperd with Ronnie , is JH . Imo.
                                Both started snooker togther - same age - and it's hard to predict which one gonna win when they are both in top form .
                                They are still the two most dangerous players when on form imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X