2017 Shanghai Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
    Hahaha,, yep, bit of pay back to the Ronster. Sort of p*ss on his parade .
    Yeah, Ronnie deserves to have it done to him just to see his reaction. I'd love him to get a taste of his own medicine. Truth is the majority of players are scared of O'Sullivan and its not healthy for the game. We could do with more players giving back to O'Sullivan what he's done to others. Murphy bullied Ronnie last week which was refreshing to see.

Comment

There you go, Ramon. The Trumpster took a frame off your boy, peed on his cornflakes..:snooker:
      Did you read Post* #144* ?
      In snooker you never know what might happens , friend .
      But so far , it's a great match to watch . :snooker:

Comment

• Am I missing something in this frame 9. Why didn't trump just roll up to the black on its top cush..??.
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Burger boy got another my friend.. Yep, you never know..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Burger boy got another my friend.. Yep, you never know..
            You know ,
            somehow i think someone gots to you and touched a nerve !! i wonder who that is !!
            But, aside of that,
            Yes ,you never know. Good point .

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
              Truth is the majority of players are scared of O'Sullivan and its not healthy for the game.
              Haha! It's not "healthy for the game" because one *old* player is STILL standing head and shoulders above the rest, and you all hate it! You should be thanking your lucky stars he's still around to keep it interesting, there isn't a single other current player who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as him..... and they all know it!

You don't see Federer getting this kind of hate, for all of the good he's done Tennis do you? No, just a bunch of armchair "fans" who think they know better. Jog on.

Comment

• Are we going to see a Trump fight back? He's only 5 frames behind. Win the evening mini session 3-1 or even 4-0 then you've got a match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                  Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                  Truth is the majority of players are scared of O'Sullivan and its not healthy for the game.
                  Haha! It's not "healthy for the game" because one *old* player is STILL standing head and shoulders above the rest, and you all hate it! You should be thanking your lucky stars he's still around to keep it interesting, there isn't a single other current player who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as him..... and they all know it!

You don't see Federer getting this kind of hate, for all of the good he's done Tennis do you? No, just a bunch of armchair "fans" who think they know better. Jog on.
                  Where did you read hate in the posts this morning? If you think it, you tend to see it

What a session! I don't think Trump is scared of ROS but amazed at how he has not settled even with that 102.
                  I hope the evening session brings an amazing match
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    You know ,
                    somehow i think someone gots to you and touched a nerve !! i wonder who that is !!
                    Hahaha, Ramon, I am messing around you silly arse.....

The Mrs does pee me off now and again, yes.
                    JP Majestic
                    3/4
                    57"
                    17oz
                    9.5mm Elk

Comment

No hate in the post, bud.

The point had some weight, imo...
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Maybe I read it wrong, but come on "Ronnie deserves this" / "Ronnie deserves that", for something he did *ONCE* YEARS ago, someone who's had well-documented mental issues, but the armchair fans, the majority who (let's face it), probably never pay to see a live match, sit behind their keyboard moaning. I see it on here all the time. Let it go!

Comment

Am I missing something in this frame 9. Why didn't trump just roll up to the black on its top cush..??.
                          I think Judd did not want to give Ronnie the possibility to roll the white up behind the pink off that last red and snooker him on all reds.

Comment

Hahaha, Ramon, I am messing around you silly arse.....

The Mrs does pee me off now and again, yes.
                            You can always give it a try !! It's a free world .

Sometimes you should Speak only if it improves upon the silence!! Well I guess you did the right thing in this case !!

Comment

Nothing to do with hate, I enjoy watching O'Sullivan and agree he's the greatest to pick up a cue. However I do not like one sided matches and snooker is a very tough sport in that if you aren't getting much table time or you just aren't able to get into a match, its not good to effectively just see one player put on an exhibition which is what the first session became.

You can't really compare snooker to tennis or any other sport because you are always involved in other sports. With snooker when one player is playing well and having all the table time, its very difficult to get into the match and all too often we see these longer matches are over before they have finished because the lead becomes to much to get back, hence why I said players should have a right to concede a match when it gets to the embarrassing stage of just turning up in order to lose a frame or two, what good is that for anyone?

As for being an armchair fan and thinking I know better, what I do know is worth more than you've ever contributed to this forum in your 10 years as a member and 89 posts worth of input. So please have a bit of respect for me who's made more contribution and I think my contribution to this forum is worth a lot more than your input so if anyone should 'jog on' its you!

Comment

• Originally Posted by kligu View Post
                                I think Judd did not want to give Ronnie the possibility to roll the white up behind the pink off that last red and snooker him on all reds.
                                Oh, okay. I was in and out of my study and didn't see the full lay of the table..

Cheers, bud.
                                JP Majestic
                                3/4
                                57"
                                17oz
                                9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                                X