Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the qualifiers streamed anywhere?

Comment

I'm currently watching the Ryan Day v Josh Boileau and Ricky Walden v Mitchell Mann matches on Bet365
      Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

Originally Posted by dmorley85 View Post
        Are the qualifiers streamed anywhere?
        Try here http://sportstream365.com/other got Kyren Wilson and Gerard Greene playing and also Stephen Maguire abnd Thor Chaung Leon just search Shangi masters or players names
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          Poor Alex Ursenbacher. He has drawn John Higgins for the third straight tournament. Lost 0-5 and 0-4 the first two times.
          Ursenbacher and Zhao Xintong are quite unlucky with the open draws at the moment. They run into the absolut top names all the time.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Kyren Wilson is out after losing 3-5 to Gerard Greene.
            Another surprise for me is the loss of Li Hang, who was in good form this season. He won't feature in Shanghai after losing 2-5 to Michael Georgiou.

Comment

About time for Michael , and 2 nil down as well . Great result , very pleased for him . Top bloke .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Winner: £150,000
                Runner-up: £75,000
                Semi-final: £32,000
                Quarter-final: £18,000
                Last 16: £12,000
                Last 32: £7,000
                Last 64: £4,000

wildcards will be local NGC nominees I suppose
                Dean , is there a high break prize in qualifying tournaments ?

For some reason i thought there was .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  About time for Michael , and 2 nil down as well . Great result , very pleased for him . Top bloke .
                  He does a good job this year to qualify for the most tournaments, but then he has early exits, often in devastating manner.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Dean , is there a high break prize in qualifying tournaments ?

For some reason i thought there was .
                    can not find any detail of this but with the TV highest break at £3,000, I doubt it would be much
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

well done Yuan Sijun coming from behind to get the decider to beat Shaun Murphy

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        well done Yuan Sijun coming from behind to get the decider to beat Shaun Murphy
                        Great achievement indeed. It's only the second tournament he qualified for this season.

Comment

Shame Sam Craigie could not overtake Carter.

Comment

We will have Mark Allen vs. Yan Bingtao in the first round, which seems quite an interesting encounter.

Comment

I don't understand why all tournaments aren't confirmed and sorted before the season starts. Having Potential ranking event or potential invitational events noted in the calender comes across as amateurish imho.

Comment

Originally Posted by s.h442 View Post
                                I don't understand why all tournaments aren't confirmed and sorted before the season starts. Having Potential ranking event or potential invitational events noted in the calender comes across as amateurish imho.
                                Down to WS not getting a signature on a contract in time for calendar publication
                                When WS were negotiating for the events World Open and Shanghai Masters, imo one were prepared to pay more than the other so they got the slot. At least Shanghai got the "potential event" slot
                                For commercial reasons and "cross fingers" WS has these "PE" slots incase the negotiations come through.
                                Of course we have seen many PEs not filled due to unforefilled negotiations.
                                Money talks.....
                                :wink:

At least WS has a full calender of events we can enjoy :biggrin:
                                It is our sport but to WS and any potential sponsor it is business. ...

"Because this is a business, and we’re in the business of being in business and we’re doing business and nobody’s business..."
                                Last edited by DeanH; 12 October 2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X