No announcement yet.

2017 English Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that was the weirdest "streaker" I have seen, and allow them to play a shot
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• It’s funny that ROS just pass to her the cue 😂

Comment

• Great security. It could have been any nutter. Although I think she was a sandwich short of a picnic
        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Did I miss a streaker?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            Did I miss a streaker?
            No. You missed some mental woman who ran on and played Ronnie's shot for him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by richiet View Post
              Great security. It could have been any nutter. Although I think she was a sandwich short of a picnic
              World Snooker security; "In our defence, she had black shoes on, so whe thought she was allowed in."

Comment

• I invested my afternoon to watch the Ronnie match and what happens... I go out in the rain to walk the dog because the match was all but over.
                --
                Get back home and all hell breaks loose at the end of the match!
                Luckily I was recording the match
                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                National Snooker Expo
                25-27 October 2019
                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• 2017 English Open

Wonder what ros would have thought if the crackpot had miscued and damaged his tip....

Comment

• Foulds on Eurosport just referred to a frame that Tony Drago won in three minutes. Would love to see that. Was it televised?
                    Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Originally Posted by richiet View Post
                      Foulds on Eurosport just referred to a frame that Tony Drago won in three minutes. Would love to see that. Was it televised?
                      It's on youtube, against Hendry I think.

Comment

• Blimey, James Wattana is turningback the clock! Win against Sijun!
                        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Why has the Quest coverage stopped? Not content with missing the first matches today they've stopped early while the world No.1 plays his match.

Comment

• Selby is on one of the tables round the back, don't think they even have a camera for streaming on all those tables.

Play is still going on on table two but no cameramen around just a few static cameras but they could still show that.

Comment

• Does anyone know who was the female referee for the Higgins/Milkins game? Never seen her before.
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                                Why has the Quest coverage stopped? Not content with missing the first matches today they've stopped early while the world No.1 plays his match.
                                It's not even on the Eurosport Player app, very annoying, I was looking forward to this match.

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X