2017 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
    I think Ding's number one priority is to win the World Championship. Once this monkey is off his back then you'll see a more relaxed snooker player.
    I just think it hurts him also in that regard, that he is careless sometimes. Putting in good performances consistenly should help you getting your rhythm.
    Regardless of this I find it strange that he can't or isn't willing to find the concentration to beat Fernandez from being 5-1 up.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Oops typo
      Reanne Evans is of course who I mean
      Embarrassed to say I still had to look her up. I haven't seen anything of her and I've watched all coverage today. Is she on Eurosport or something?

And what's her beef with Mark Allen?
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        They were a couple, but the relationship didn't really end in the best way.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Oops typo
          Reanne Evans is of course who I mean
          Embarrassed to say I still had to look her up. I haven't seen anything of her and I've watched all coverage today. Is she on Eurosport or something?

Yes on Eurosport with Jimmy and Neil
          Last edited by DeanH; 3 December 2017, 09:55 PM.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
            They were a couple, but the relationship didn't really end in the best way.
            Ah, I see.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Alan McManus makes me smile when a player misses a pot; "No, sir!"

Comment

• 2017 UK Championship

there you go[Eurosport], Higgins - stick your tongue out to concentrate on the shot, I recall Steve Davis tried this in his later years just before his retirement

Comment

• 2017 UK Championship

Eurosport interview with JH, shout out to Frazz - the tip-master

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                    It's going to be a bit uncomfortable when Mark Allen wins his match and pops in for an interview.
                    I think they get on ok now

Comment

• Did allen have a sprog with evans or is that someones else's kid?

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Did allen have a sprog with evans or is that someones else's kid?
                        Yeah it's his daughter.

Comment

• I saw 1 frame of Neil Robertson the other day and he looked in great form. So I'm putting him down as my outsider (on recent form) bet to win it, which usually means he'll be out in the next round. Sorry Neil.

Comment

• Fernandez got dismantled back to reality I guess....

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
                              I am gutted for Liam
                              I'm not, he missed a sitter of a red in the tenth frame to win it 6-4, no excuses for that, and Trump vs Wakelin was totally bloody awful apart from Trumps yellow exhibition shot.
                              Robertson was awesome, Ronnie was almost great, Higgins needs to step up, missed far too many but seeing as they were mostly on the thick side he could have been getting a lot of bad contacts in a damp atmosphere. Looks like that new chalk can't cut that out.
                              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• I'm disappointed with the amount of coverage Brecel is getting, surely the BBC production know he's one of the most exciting players on the tour right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X