No announcement yet.

2017 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I watch Trump and question how on earth he hasn't won 5-6 triple crown events already. It seems like he crushes people more than just about anyone else. He's got a good draw this tournament. Only really ROS can stop him if they meet in the semi's I think.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
      Sometimes I watch Trump and question how on earth he hasn't won 5-6 triple crown events already. It seems like he crushes people more than just about anyone else. He's got a good draw this tournament. Only really ROS can stop him if they meet in the semi's I think.
      Think you spoke too soon, Dott appears to be up for this

Comment

• So Trump was 14-0 in frames in this tournament until Dott won the third. He had a big frame winning streak in the last tournament didn't he?
        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Originally Posted by richiet View Post
          So Trump was 14-0 in frames in this tournament until Dott won the third. He had a big frame winning streak in the last tournament didn't he?
          Not the last tournament, he stormed out of that one in a huff. The one before that he did, but he still lost in the final.

Comment

• Not heard JV in the commentary box yet. Is he unwell or is it usual for him to join a tournament late?
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              Not heard JV in the commentary box yet. Is he unwell or is it usual for him to join a tournament late?
              Him and Willie Thorne has been let go by BBC, this was discussed back in early Oct.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Him and Willie Thorne has been let go by BBC, this was discussed back in early Oct.
                Is he being investigated for asking a woman on a date 30 years ago? He's certainly good enough for the job

Comment

This has left me unsure where the cue ball is going.

Comment

• This tournament has really showcased the strength in depth of the tour, nearly all of these matches have looked in the balance in rounds 1,2 and now 3. Must be really tough for the new men on tour to make much progress, the Chinese players have been good for years and apart from a few examples haven't made too much of an impact.

Comment

For what reason? You have a link?
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Could be like the BBC and Bill Oddie, he was far too opinionated for their old conservative mindset that must pervade on their boards. Not enough of a yes man.

Comment

Money, change (Alan McManus is now on the BBC team ), whatever.

I will have a look for the previous thread...

Comment

For being rubbish commentators

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ct-not-renewed
                            Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Graeme Dott has an undeserved reputation, but his bridge is horrible.

Comment

Money, change (Alan McManus is now on the BBC team ), whatever.

I will have a look for the previous thread...
                                previously on this thread
                                http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...828#post947828

Originally Posted by richiet View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X