2018 German Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    Mark Williams mentioned changes he'd made to his game. Said they were big changes, and he said his current form is a result. I couldn't notice anything obviously different with his cue action. Any ideas what he's been working on?
    as some have said he has been working with Steve Feeney on the sight right. i was surprised when he said "you won't believe where i am aiming, some shots a few feet from the pocket, but i'm just trusting it and they are going in"
    I think he might be exaggerating on how far different he's aiming , but he's obviously found a new way of aiming which is helping him.

Comment

• He's just endorsing the sight right product. It's his obligation since he's been paid to promote it.
      The real reason he's doing better is simply because of more work on the table. What else could it be?
      Just think about it. After decades of snooker at the top level, being 2 time world champion, former #1, winner of many titles...etc. How can he possibly not sight right? (pun intended) I'm not buying it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ace man View Post
        He's just endorsing the sight right product. It's his obligation since he's been paid to promote it.
        The real reason he's doing better is simply because of more work on the table. What else could it be?
        Just think about it. After decades of snooker at the top level, being 2 time world champion, former #1, winner of many titles...etc. How can he possibly not sight right? (pun intended) I'm not buying it.
        His long potting, which was always his strength, had left him as he had drifted slightly off the line, he said he couldn't buy a long pot for five years. Distance will find you out if you're a tad off the line, now he's stroking them in like he used to.

Either his new cue is about an inch longer or he's shortened his bridge to cue ball distance as his grip hand address position is now behind the vertical for the majority of his shots when it used to be vertical. So now his upper arm doesn't drop from the shoulder right on or, when the timing's out, a split second before the strike, but after it which is crucial for an elbow outside the line player like Mark.
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
        X