X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    You are applying too much thought to this, lol.

He has had them made bigger, so he can tweak them down himself. By September he will have another two shafts ordered or delivered as he has taken the first down too much, followed by the second. Obviously this will be after various multiple swapping between the two during and inbetween Frames )

This will last until he goes off the Butt, which I guess will be a monstrosity.....

Funny you mention the radial - has he tried that yet?

He's not got the cue yet so doubtful, he has used maple in the past though so wouldn't be surprised if he ends up giving it a try.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    You are applying too much thought to this, lol.

He has had them made bigger, so he can tweak them down himself. By September he will have another two shafts ordered or delivered as he has taken the first down too much, followed by the second. Obviously this will be after various multiple swapping between the two during and inbetween Frames )

This will last until he goes off the Butt, which I guess will be a monstrosity.....

Funny you mention the radial - has he tried that yet?

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    You mean 2-in-1, lol
    Yeah 2 shafts, i don't think they've thought that through really, they may be able to get laminated radial maple shafts for pool cues to play the same but ash is a different story.

Bit of an oddball looking one here, weight bolt kits, Urethane joint collars.

https://www.cuecreator.com/product-c...tom-shop-cues/
    Last edited by narl; 1 March 2018, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Looks like O'Sullivan is delivering another steamrolling performance today.
    Not dropped a frame yet

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Looks like O'Sullivan is delivering another steamrolling performance today.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2018 Welsh Open

What is the longest BO7 match?
    Oddly, Hawkins v Fang is coming up to 4 hrs.

And it finishes 13:46
    Tough match.
    Last edited by DeanH; 1 March 2018, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2018 Welsh Open

Noppon Saengkham missed a long yellow to the black corner pocket on 120

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    It seems like Robertson has lost his killerinstinct, he´s had a lot of that kind of defeats this season. This result is probably the most extreme, but he has had other with 3 or 4 high breaks and then losing anyway.
    He can't be worse than last season?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    So that's a jimmy white replica cue at the shootout (complete with higher up badge and long butt) and an olde ash, and he's now going for one of those ass ugly looking mcdermott cue creator things. =/
    You mean 2-in-1, lol

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    Selby out again. Hard to look past Higgins or ROS for me. Bingham being my outside bet. Not that I ever guess right anyway.
    Selby out is music to my ears

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Selby out again. Hard to look past Higgins or ROS for me. Bingham being my outside bet. Not that I ever guess right anyway.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    So that's a jimmy white replica cue at the shootout (complete with higher up badge and long butt) and an olde ash, and he's now going for one of those ass ugly looking mcdermott cue creator things. =/

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    I like Dom, he's always interesting to listen to.
    And playing with a Ye Olde Ash today ehh, very nice

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Dale according to Eurosport: has borrowed a friend's cue while he waits for one to be delivered.

So:

1 at Shootout
    2 at Welsh
    3rd v soon.
    He talks about his cue situation here at 3 min 38 in

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Well that was weird, Robbo with 99% pot success and 3 centuries and gets beat by someone most won't have heard of !
    It seems like Robertson has lost his killerinstinct, he´s had a lot of that kind of defeats this season. This result is probably the most extreme, but he has had other with 3 or 4 high breaks and then losing anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X