X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Uj_6fjdAFoc

Check out from 5.55
    Those are the same things he was wearing on that o sullivan show, think theyre weighted to keep him down on the shot.

Comment

• As Gary Wilson walked back to his chair there, the rear view was a spitting image of Ebdon with his blue waistcoat and baldy head

Comment

• Gary wilson hows he got to semis hes wank looks awkard how he stands n hea ****in crap wudnt win a game in my club

Comment

• Originally Posted by nij147 View Post
          hes wank looks awkard
          I thought they were playing snooker, not pulling the pud on tv?

Comment

Gary wilson hows he got to semis hes wank looks awkard how he stands n hea ****in crap wudnt win a game in my club
            I bet he would wipe the floor with everyone in your club

Comment

• He hasn´t done much wrong to be 5 -2 down, but Higgins will take it now, and I fancy him to win against Barry Hawkins even if Hakins has come back to form again.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Gary wilson hows he got to semis hes wank looks awkard how he stands n hea ****in crap wudnt win a game in my club
                Okay. I guess getting to the China Open final was also a fluke. And the 147s.

Comment

• The Wizard 6-2

Comment

• 2018 Welsh Open

shame Gary couldn't show the same game he had yesterday with the 3 centuries. There was a glimmer when he started some of those breaks but not to be.
                    John also showed a bit of heavy touch.

Looking forward to tomorrow

then back home
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Can we have this again? In English this time.

Although while we're talking about him, every time I hear his name mentioned in a tournament my instant reaction is always, "Wow! Is he still playing?" then instantly realise I'm thinking of Gary Wilkinson.
                      Last edited by Billy; 4 March 2018, 03:48 AM.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Although while we're talking about him, every time I hear his name mentioned in a tournament my instant reaction is always, "Wow! Is he still playing?" then instantly realise I'm thinking of Gary Wilkinson.
                        He now works with World Snooker so have seen him every day this week
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

He wouldn't just win in your club, he'd dominate your club!

Comment

• I think Higgins will win today. Predicting a 9-5.

Comment

• Hi there!
                              anyone know where I can find an online stream for the final this afternoon?? I cant get my eurosport subscription to work!
                              thanks!
                              2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

• Now that was a nice first frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X