Clear All

• blahblah01
    replied
    Listen to Thorne on Selby.....

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    off topic a bit.
    Currently watching Ding vs Ronnie WC QF 2017 (my fav match by my two fav players) First session. I never noticed how annoying Joe Johnson was in his commentary. He completely writes off Ding and start riding Ronnie's dick so hard. Ronnie is going to "steam roll" Ding if he can pinch this one. Ding is struggling now..I said it before - He missed that red in frame 4 and hes been hurting since.

I never noticed these things until I recently read on TSF everyones most hated commentator....and now I have one. Joe Johnson.
    He seems to know everything going on in a players mind.

Unbelievable the nerve on this one.

Leave a comment:

• andy-w
    replied
    Delighted with the draw for the day I have tix for - Friday 27th. Woop woop 🙌

Leave a comment:

• Bully Wee Villa
    replied
    No, never been before. I am looking forward to it really, don't worry.

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Bully Wee Villa View Post
    Thanks. Think I have tickets for McGill v Day... not the most inspiring! At least it's the concluding session so if it's an exciting finish that will be good.
    You ever been to The Crucible before?

It's a great venue. Doesn't matter what you're watching, you'll have a wicked time either way.

Leave a comment:

• Bully Wee Villa
    replied
    Thanks. Think I have tickets for McGill v Day... not the most inspiring! At least it's the concluding session so if it's an exciting finish that will be good.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    It's already been done ie before the drawer?

Obviously Bazza's website is still down....

Edit: the dates are here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_W...hip#Qualifying

Leave a comment:

• Bully Wee Villa
    replied
    Any idea how long it normally takes for them to schedule the matches? Would like to see who I am watching.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    McGill vs. Day could be very intriguing.

The two top favorites Selby and O'Sullivan don't have exactly a bye in the first round.

All four chinese players in the draw play against a compatriot.

Robertson has Milkins again, to whom he lost in the first round of 2013.

Carter plays Dott again in a rematch of last years first round.

Leave a comment:

• richiet
    replied
    Mark Selby v Joe Perry
    Mark Allen v Liam Highfield
    Kyren Wilson v Matthew Stevens
    Shaun Murphy v Jamie Jones
    John Higgins v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
    Stuart Bingham v Jack Lisowski
    Luca Brecel v Ricky Walden
    Judd Trump v Chris Wakelin
    Ding Junhui v Xiao Guodong
    Anthony McGill v Ryan Day
    Marco Fu v Lyu Haotian
    Barry Hawkins v Stuart Carrington
    Mark Williams v Jimmy Robertson
    Neil Robertson v Robert Milkins
    Ali Carter v Graeme Dott
    Ronnie O’Sullivan v Stephen Maguire

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    They screw it up every year. I guess rocket surgery is harder than we think.
    Well organising a pi55 up in a Brewery apparently is rather difficult - there could yet be a re-draw with ROS vs Maguire?

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    It's over. :smile: I actually tried my best to watch it live, but finding the stream took about 10 minutes, and it was over by then. Pathetic really. :smile:
    Happened to me as well. Just saw the last five balls or so, but it was a bit confusing not as transparent as I'm used to from the Champions League or Tennis Grand Slams.

However I will immediately add the first rounds to the opening post of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Ronnie v Mags. Carter v Dott. McGill v Day. Higgins v That Thai Lad. That covers the Jocks.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    It's over. :smile: I actually tried my best to watch it live, but finding the stream took about 10 minutes, and it was over by then. Pathetic really. :smile:
    They screw it up every year. I guess rocket surgery is harder than we think.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X