• Show
Clear All

• blahblah01
    replied
    One going across would work better

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied
    Neal Foulds posted this picture what the Crucible would look like with three snooker tables set up after someone suggested having 64 players at the Crucible for the first round of the World championships with three tables in play. Cruciable Three Tables.jpg
    Last edited by Mr Snooker; 18 April 2018, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    So which of the Seeds do the Qualifiers want?

Carter must be their No 1 pick?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Thanks to Maguire\Vafaei for doubling my investment B)

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    I misread this and thought you typed "Ali" as he's a moody little git when things aren't going his way.
    yes he is - Ali that is; I have seen him on non-TV tables and some of his actions around the table are dubious at best.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Alfie showing his frustration, banging the table when missed that shot; I have always liked when my opponent shows their frustrations and anger in their own game, as it lifts my game.
    Come on Alfie, calm down, play the balls, focus on your match and stop looking at the other tables
    I misread this and thought you typed "Ali" as he's a moody little git when things aren't going his way.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
    Un-Nooh qualified, really glad for him also classy act by Alfie at end.
    well done Un-Nooh - keeping ahead of Burden who was always clawing back

Shame for Burden (Q-School now?) as I have a soft spot for him as being the first Pro-player I spoke to

Leave a comment:

• kayen147
    replied
    Un-Nooh qualified, really glad for him also classy act by Alfie at end.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Alfie showing his frustration, banging the table when missed that shot; I have always liked when my opponent shows their frustrations and anger in their own game, as it lifts my game.
    Come on Alfie, calm down, play the balls, focus on your match and stop looking at the other tables
    He still managed to pinch the frame after the F&M fiasco, good lad. I agree with you about the table thumping, always gladdens my heart. 😀

-

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tomwalker147
    replied
    Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    And here's Wakelin... He's got some people on the pitch... They think it's all over!
    Just edged it, must've been the lessons we've dished out to him over the years

Leave a comment:

• pottr
    replied
    And here's Wakelin... He's got some people on the pitch... They think it's all over!

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    The White/Robertson match is key. If Robertson wins, I should keep the lead. If White wins it's all to play for.
    I think I could possibly draw if Thepchaiya Un-Nooh loses to Burden. I would need a massive turnaround in the Holt-Milkins match to have a chance of winning. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Erwan_BZH
    replied
    Well, what the **** happend to Liang Wenbo ??? 9 nil down? How on Earth ?! Was he sick or something??

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Stony152 (11) - Day, Xiao, Dott, Milkins, Lyu, Liang, Lisowski, Perry, Thepchaiya, Robertson, Maguire
    Odrl (10) - Day, Xiao, Dott, Holt, Liang, Lisowski, Walden, Perry, White, Maguire
    JimMalone (10) – Day, Xiao, Dott, Milkins, Lyu, Liang, McManus, Perry, Robertson, Maguire
    Mr Snooker (10) - Day, Xiao, Holt, Lyu, Stevens, Liang, Lisowski, Walden, Robertson, Maguire
    jw147 (9) - Ebdon, Highfield, Xiao, Zhang, Milkins, McLeod, McManus, Wakelin, Burden

If the overnight scores hold, the final result will be....

Stony152 - 8
    Odrl - 7
    Mr Snooker - 7
    JimMalone - 6
    jw147 - 4

The White/Robertson match is key. If Robertson wins, I should keep the lead. If White wins it's all to play for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X