X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    I just rewatced Liang's missed black for the second maximum, I think he got unexpected big bounce off the cushion when he potted the blue, hence got a worse position on pink, which cost him in the end. Really a shame.

As for the surprises so far, there were not many, only Yupeng and Joyce (Duffy is better than his rankings suggest, though) sticks out maybe. Some good performances with a lot of big breaks already, but some scrappy matches too. Anthony Hamilton had over 40 seconds average shot time, while this opponent had 35 seconds or so. It is a little bit too much, in my eyes.
    Hamilton seems like a lovely chap and I will support him for that, but he is painstakingly slow. I don't really understand this thing where only players with a low average shot time are considered "interesting". It doesn't really make any sense if you understand the game, a terrible shot is a terrible shot, doesn't matter if it took 5 seconds or 50 to make it. Same goes for a great shot.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by jimev View Post
    Thank you. Love this forum sometimes ?
    Only sometimes?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2018 World Championship

Page coming back since this morning but Yan showing no nerves (if he ever did )

Leave a comment:

• jimev
    replied
    Talent of these lads at such a young age is scary. Stick 5 years experience onto either and you've got a hell of a player. Shame they couldn't both qualify as both would bring so much to the table at the crucible.

Leave a comment:

• jimev
    replied
    Thank you. Love this forum sometimes 😂

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by jimev View Post
    Free stream for bingtao page match please?
    Try
    https://sportstream365.com/other

Leave a comment:

• jimev
    replied
    Free stream for bingtao page match please?

Leave a comment:

• ken147
    replied
    Nice to see Jamie Cope playing in the WC qualifiers. Haven't seen him playing for a while. I heard he had the yips and unfortunately came off the tour. He's a talented player.

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    I just rewatced Liang's missed black for the second maximum, I think he got unexpected big bounce off the cushion when he potted the blue, hence got a worse position on pink, which cost him in the end. Really a shame.

As for the surprises so far, there were not many, only Yupeng and Joyce (Duffy is better than his rankings suggest, though) sticks out maybe. Some good performances with a lot of big breaks already, but some scrappy matches too. Anthony Hamilton had over 40 seconds average shot time, while this opponent had 35 seconds or so. It is a little bit too much, in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by TESHRW View Post
    thats great, many thanks for the links
    no worries
    welcome to TSF

(well done on the quoting :wink: )

Leave a comment:

• TESHRW
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

see the following page and click on the "Format" link for a PDF of match and table schedule
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/crucible-draw-format/

edit - if you click on "Draw" you will see the match numbers as well

aligned with the "Sessions" match number information from the "Betfred World Championship 2018" listing (not yet available and wont be until Quals finished), you may be able to get an idea of who will be playing when and where
    http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/
    thats great, many thanks for the links

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Healy View Post
    I may be asking in the wrong section, however I'm wondering if you can predict the dates/tables (1 or 2) for the games. I know the top half is on Table 1 and bottom half on table 2 but any information on the schedule apart from that? Dates and session times?
    Healy
    Healy is offline Junior Member

vCash

I may be asking in the wrong section, however I'm wondering if you can predict the dates/tables (1 or 2) for the games. I know the top half is on Table 1 and bottom half on table 2 but any information on the schedule apart from that? Dates and session times?

This post, think I didnt reply properly, sorry!

see the following page and click on the "Format" link for a PDF of match and table schedule
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/crucible-draw-format/

edit - if you click on "Draw" you will see the match numbers as well

aligned with the "Sessions" match number information from the "Betfred World Championship 2018" listing (not yet available and wont be until Quals finished), you may be able to get an idea of who will be playing when and where
    http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/
    Last edited by DeanH; 13 April 2018, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TESHRW
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    which post are you referring to?
    You can use the "Reply with Quote" (PC) or "Quote" (on App) to display the previous post

Healy
    Healy is offline Junior Member

vCash

This post, think I didnt reply properly, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    did you manage to find out? im after the same info
    which post are you referring to?
    You can use the "Reply with Quote" (PC) or "Quote" (on App) to display the previous post

Leave a comment:

• TESHRW
    replied
    did you manage to find out? im after the same info

Leave a comment:

Working...
X