2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I don't like to wish a loss on anyone, but I think with these two giants gone it could make for a wonderful and exciting championship.

Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Or it could make for a low quality championship with a low quality winner.

Both could be happen if (and that's a big if) O'Sullivan loses. The other players might not play the extreme high standard of Selby and O'Sullivan, when they are on their best. But the likes of Ding, Higgins, Williams, Robertson, Murphy, Hawkins and Co. can play splendid snooker as well.
    And maybe somebody can draw motivation from the favorites out and play the best snooker of his life like in 2015 when Bingham played excellent.

And also contrary everybody of them can have bad days and play bad snooker - just as Selby showed yesterday.

So it's really just relatively spoken and we don't know yet how this would effect this year's World Championship.

Comment

• Originally Posted by adebisi10 View Post
      Someone like Maguire is exactly the player who could easily lose 3 frames lead tomorrow. Just imagine if they come out tomorrow and O' Sullivan knocks in century in the first frame and nice frame winning break in the second, what do you think will happen inside that good old Maguire's head?
      Well, considering yesterday after Ronnie won three on the trot including two centuries and Maguire won the last two.... I think he'll probably still be alright?

What do you think will happen if Ronnie loses the first frame? Can you see him coming back from 7-3?

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
        Well, considering yesterday after Ronnie won three on the trot including two centuries and Maguire won the last two.... I think he'll probably still be alright?

What do you think will happen if Ronnie loses the first frame? Can you see him coming back from 7-3?
        Yes he can come back from 7-3.

Comment

• Maguire looks relaxed and confident. Two top seeds will be out in the next few hours, mark my words.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
            I’m pretty sure that’s just the TV lights playing tricks on your eyes.
            Maybe, but it is always in the same place ie where his chin is on backwing

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
              Maguire looks relaxed and confident. Two top seeds will be out in the next few hours, mark my words.
              Long way to go yet he's not called Stephen " Mr Crumble " Maguire for nothing ;-) and looks like he's crumbling again already !
              Last edited by CueAntW147; 22 April 2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Mr Tumble?

Highfield is doing OK to well...

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                  Long way to go yet he's not called Stephen " Mr Crumble " Maguire for nothing ;-) and looks like he's crumbling again already !
                  What a chance he threw away there, unbelievable

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    What a chance he threw away there, unbelievable
                    He just crumbles and bottles it usually, but there's always a chance he might not one day

Comment

• What a pressure long red Mags knocked in there, ....... wow !

Comment

• Ho hum, table thumping soon?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                          Ho hum, table thumping soon?
                          Only a matter of time before the table gets it lol

Comment

Ho hum, table thumping soon?
                            He needs to thump his head

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              He needs to thump his head
                              Will that knock his Chimp out?

Another good long pot though.

Comment

Will that knock his Chimp out?

Another good long pot though.
                                And then goes for a ridiculous shot, should of tucked behind the yellow

Comment

Working...
                                X