No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was tense! Pleased he pulled through, it ain’t over till it’s over!

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
      Mr Crumble Maguire , crumbles again !
      What a chance he blew, gutted

Comment

• 7-1 today to win 10-7 as I predicted

Comment

• Never in doubt 😁👌🏻

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            What a chance he blew, gutted
            he just can't get over the line, especially against Ronnie, happens time after time, he's surely one of the greatest under achievers in the game !

Comment

• Good win for O'Sullivan in the end, in a similar style to the two semi-finals he played against Maguire earlier in the season. You could see it in his face that he was really determined at the start of the session, and even though he was still giving quite a few chances away, it was more than good enough to dominate the session. This could have been the one match where O'Sullivan was vulnerable in this tournament and he ends up winning his other matches comfortably, or it could have shown a few of the players in his section that he is beatable and given them confidence. Time will tell...

As for Maguire, another display of his enormous potential, he played some good safety and got a bunch of great long pots, but he just couldn't produce the breaks under pressure. A shame I suppose, but not surprising in the least.

Comment

• [QUOTE=vilkrang;960518]Never in doubt ������[/QUOTE

lol.......never under estimate mr crumble he could lose to Ronnie from 9-1 up !

Comment

• Ronald in the mood schooled Stephen in no time.

Comment

• Just thought is he known as " On Fire" Maguire because he usually crashes and burns?
                    I think Mr Crumble suits him better

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                      Maguire looks relaxed and confident. Two top seeds will be out in the next few hours, mark my words.
                      Ah! I see what you were doing here. You're a RO fan and were using reverse psychology on fate. It worked

I'm disappointed. RO is good for the game, no one can deny that, but I'm not looking forward to a tournament dominated by one player.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Ah! I see what you were doing here. You're a RO fan and were using reverse psychology on fate. It worked

I'm disappointed. RO is good for the game, no one can deny that, but I'm not looking forward to a tournament dominated by one player.
                        is that not the definition of a knockout competition - one player dominates all others to win?

:biggrin:
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                          I’m pretty sure that’s just the TV lights playing tricks on your eyes.
                          Nope, seen it with multiple angles, same spot every time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            is that not the definition of a knockout competition - one player dominates all others to win?

Goonnee Ronnniee:-)

Comment

• Murphy has let his waistline go a bit....

Perhaps he should go running with Ronnie?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Well, yes

I think I meant to the extent where it's already, and almost, a foregone conclusion he's going to win.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X