2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    It's quite simple. The way he behaves and what he says.
    He has no respect for other players (except maybe Higgins, Selby, Hendry, and even them he insulted in the past), his statements contradict themselves more often than not and some things he say are either plain stupid or just provocative - and not only his comments, but also his demeanour is this way often. And I can't stand boorishness.
    O'Sullivan mostly reminds me of a petulant child.
    He really is person one shouldnt take too serious.There is no doubt he is the most talented player but i dont think he underachieved as some people say.His legacy of records is impressive and he doesnt need this trophey to be honest.I hope he gets beaten soon enough so we can see someone else lift the trophey
    Its also not good for the game if he wins this again, it will just show that standard is not high enough when one man is dominating the season and the game...

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
      Its so typical to see outsiders fight hard and show impressive game only to crumble under the stress once they are approaching the finish line.
      Unfortunately its how our psyche works lol.
      About to say similar. I asked the question yesterday; would he choke when the finishing line loomed? I thought he was going to answer positively the way he started, but he stalled with 10 frames on the board and that was the end of that.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Go Jack

Comment

• Seriously impressive near Clearance from ROS to win - nearly up there with that 69 :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
            Go Jack
            So so freaking careless......

Comment

• Carter walks into ROS on way his to table.....

Comment

• I think Carter has this now he is going to be up 11-8

Comment

• O'Sullivan being the knob there with the slight shoulder barge as carter was walking by. Wouldn't mind hearing exactly what was said, was hard to make out.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                    I think Carter has this now he is going to be up 11-8
                    No sign(s) of him cracking apart from that "shoulder barge"....

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                      Carter walks into ROS on way his to table.....
                      Wasn't really paying attention there, who was at fault and what was said, could you hear ? what did ref say ? fun and games ehh

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        O'Sullivan being the knob there with the slight shoulder barge as carter was walking by. Wouldn't mind hearing exactly what was said, was hard to make out.
                        Yeah that did look to be Ronnie, didn’t look nothing serious though

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                          Yeah that did look to be Ronnie, didn’t look nothing serious though
                          There was some yapping back and forth, rewatched it and i heard one of them talking about "mr angry".

Comment

• Carter was smirking before and after it: according to Eurosport Carter said something about the fluked Snooker.

Whoever wins the next Frame takes the match, imho. I expect ROS to attack.....

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Wasn't really paying attention there, who was at fault and what was said, could you hear ? what did ref say ? fun and games ehh
                              I am not exactly sure who "started" it; Ali did turn his right shoulder away from ROS, ROS did have space to his left which he could have used; both smiling but there were barded undertones. Paul Collier said to Ali something like "please continue to play" i.e. shut up the pair of you and get on with it. :wink:
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                                Wilson and Allen at 28 to 1 also seem like value bets to me

O'Sullivan - 9/4
                                Selby - 7/2
                                Trump - 7/1
                                Higgins 11/1
                                Ding - 12/1
                                Robertson - 14/1
                                Williams - 20/1
                                Hawkins - 22/1
                                Murphy - 25/1
                                Allen - 28/1
                                Wilson - 28/1
                                Day - 33/1
                                Bingham - 33/1
                                Maguire - 80/1
                                Lisowski - 80/1
                                I think one of them is going to be in the final. I'd put my money on Kyren.

Comment

Working...
                                X