2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    If he genuinely forgot then fair enough, but he's been playing long enough to know how to act, should be fined imo.
    Totally unacceptable and he should be spoken to. Not the end of the world maybe but still out of order.
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
      Basically can Ronnie win 6-3 tomorrow?...
      Absolutely and I hope he does after Captain hot heads behaviour tonight.
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• ROS was playing 5hite and a kick cost him 5-3?

Comment

• Carter has always been overly dramatic and more often than not it costs him matches. Some of it could well be he's fed up with everything being about O'Sullivan, even in that interview the other night he basically stopped it short as he didn't want them to start rambling on about him once his name was brought up.

Comment

• I think Ronnie missed the yellow after getting another ton so he could get out of there asap.

Comment

• First frame is going to be key tomorrow. If Ronnie wins it then I think all of Carter's past failures will come back and he could go down pretty quickly and but 10-7 and he might start to believe.

Going from previous form even 9-7 down you'd think there's only one winner but on the other hand, Carter has to beat him some time, surely...

Comment

• Glad to see Perry lost, even better it was five frames in a row.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                  Glad to see Perry lost, even better it was five frames in a row.
                  What the hell is with all the hate tonight?? First Carter and now Perry.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    What the hell is with all the hate tonight?? First Carter and now Perry.
                    It is not hate, nothing personal against Perry, I just didn't like seeing him beating Selby while not playing very well for quite a bit of that match. I am more disappointed in Selby for turning up as defending champion and playing terribly.

Comment

It is not hate, nothing personal against Perry, I just didn't like seeing him beating Selby while not playing very well for quite a bit of that match. I am more disappointed in Selby for turning up as defending champion and playing terribly.
                      Ah, I see. Sorry for the assumption.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I see the idiots who do the schedule of matches have put O'Sullivan and Higgins on at the same time while only having the inferior matches involving Wilson and Hawkins on earlier and the Williams match on later. Totally stupid to put the two all greats in the draw on at the same time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
                          I think Ronnie missed the yellow after getting another ton so he could get out of there asap.
                          Was thinking that myself.

Comment

I see the idiots who do the schedule of matches have put O'Sullivan and Higgins on at the same time while only having the inferior matches involving Wilson and Hawkins on earlier and the Williams match on later. Totally stupid to put the two all greats in the draw on at the same time.
                            Isn't the Schedule fixed? ie 1st Seed (and\or whoever beats them) play at the same time on the same table every year, as does 2nd Seed down to 16th.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                              Isn't the Schedule fixed? ie 1st Seed (and\or whoever beats them) play at the same time on the same table every year, as does 2nd Seed down to 16th.
                              If this is the case then it is just idiotic, why would they have a system which allows no flexibility in scheduling the matches? It makes absolutely no sense at all.
                              Are they trying to annoy fans and reduce the number who watch?
                              Are they trying to reduce the attractiveness of the sport to sponsors?

Comment

• Yeah the schedule is already set and done via seedings I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X