2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
    Got to feel for Ali Carter and all his health problems, however I do feel there is something a little unlikable about him.(please don't turn this into a Ronnie comment)
    More convinced than ever....
    H.b.142

Comment

• 11-9 for Ali. There could not be a better scoreline for an exciting finish!

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
        More convinced than ever....
        I'm a Ronnie fan, but be serious. He can be very arrogant and unlikeable with the best of them.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
          I'm a Ronnie fan, but be serious. He can be very arrogant and unlikeable with the best of them.
          My comment is about Ali carter ! Never mentioned one way or another about Ronnie....
          H.b.142

Comment

• Can't stand Carter. Never has anything good to say about other players, always moaning and never gives opponents any credit. An arrogant fella who thinks he's better than he is.

Comment

• I really want Ali to win now and then for him to do the most OTT ebdon-style celebration while looking straight into Ronnie's soul.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rman View Post
                Can't stand Carter. Never has anything good to say about other players, always moaning and never gives opponents any credit. An arrogant fella who thinks he's better than he is.
                Remember his "firm handshake" and stare to Ronnie in one of the world finals too!? Laughable little man syndrome.
                H.b.142

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                  I really want Ali to win now and then for him to do the most OTT ebdon-style celebration while looking straight into Ronnie's soul.
                  This is exactly what I'm against, it'd not snooker!! Show respect but battle on the table.
                  H.b.142

Comment

• I don't care if someone is the best that Ever Played . If the guy is a Jerk he is a Jerk and Ronnie is a Jerk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bob1 View Post
                      I don't care if someone is the best that Ever Played . If the guy is a Jerk he is a Jerk and Ronnie is a Jerk.
                      And so is Carter. At least Ronnie is a winner.

Comment

• Looks like Ronnie will be going home soon

Comment

• All over now for Ronnie. Can't see him winning four in a row.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Looks like Ronnie will be going home soon
                            Yea, I think that last frame was key, I don’t see him coming back now, shame.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kligu View Post
                              All over now for Ronnie. Can't see him winning four in a row.
                              Well Carter losing 4 - that Blue........

Comment

• and on the other table, Higgins has gone 7-0 up
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X