No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higgins did what he does best. Great clearance!

Comment

• this is when I think that the gap between the rounds need to be longer. Higgins clearly exhausted.
      Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Good century from Kyren likes-to-put-his-chalk-on-the-cushion Wilson.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Beautiful 140 !

By the way, what did Colliner say to Higgins, before the start of the final frame of session?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cesard View Post
            Beautiful 140 !

By the way, what did Colliner say to Higgins, before the start of the final frame of session?
            "Remember you promised to lose the eighth frame. I've put five thousand pounds on it as we agreed." :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

He just told him that Wilson hat nosebleed and it would take a few minutes and if he wanted to leave the room for this time span.

Comment

• Higgins really likes to praise opponents when they lose.
              "Soon they will become huge champions and they will brutally beat my ass every time" He never forgets to put his jokes there

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                Yup, anyone that's been watching a while can see there's plenty of balls going in that shouldn't, but seems some are too busy drinking the commentator kool aid that the pockets are as tight as a ducks arse.
                Shouldnt these things be standardised according to rules or something?

Comment

• Shame Wilson threw that one away

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    "Remember you promised to lose the eighth frame. I've put five thousand pounds on it as we agreed." :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

He just told him that Wilson hat nosebleed and it would take a few minutes and if he wanted to leave the room for this time span.
                    Loool, you are probably not far from the truth on that.

I hope young Wilson isnt doing a few lines of coke to cause that nosebleed.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      Good century from Kyren likes-to-put-his-chalk-on-the-cushion Wilson.
                      This is why you're not in charge of the nicknames.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Yup, anyone that's been watching a while can see there's plenty of balls going in that shouldn't, but seems some are too busy drinking the commentator kool aid that the pockets are as tight as a ducks arse.
                        I don't play and am hugely unobservant, but if the pockets are so massive all the time, how does anyone miss? I'm not saying they're not -I couldn't tell one pocket from another to be honest - just curious.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                          I don't play and am hugely unobservant, but if the pockets are so massive all the time, how does anyone miss? I'm not saying they're not -I couldn't tell one pocket from another to be honest - just curious.
                          Any shot can be missed at any time, doesn't matter how big the pockets. Just concentration lapses, trying to do too much with the cueball, etc. A lot of the shots going into the corner pockets are hitting the outer edges of the jaws and still going in, that's generally not normal behaviour for these.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ok, thanks

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post

I hope young Wilson isnt doing a few lines of coke to cause that nosebleed.
                              He showed himself very nervous at the start of the session, in the very first few frames

But "fortunetaly" he was better in mood, confident in the 2nd part of it

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                                This is why you're not in charge of the nicknames.
                                Hehehe. Correct.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X