No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, a tidy clearance..... and needed before the Interval.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
      It is, really surprisingly good - I was expecting a scrappy thing... Try Betfair or BetFred?
      For coverage or live scores?

I can't watch tv on my PC. Uncompfy chair, tiny 15" screen. BBC need to realise we don't all have our PCs hooked up to our 48" tvs.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• both have video streaming - Betfair Screen is quite small and you would need it on laptop\phone tbh. (I have one on TV, other on Laptop.)

Yep to BBC as they have more than 1 Red Button.....

Comment

• well played joe...
          Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Selby out.....looks like this will be a very pleasant World Championship.
            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• One of the biggest sensations I've seen in the crucible. I had that feeling that we would see an early Selby exit this year, but I couldn't imagine him playing that bad. Not at this event.

Maybe this is the motivation he needs for the next season and the next World Championship. I'm quite sure he will have some more shots at the title.

Comment

• Really pleased for Gentleman Joe, played well, i've forgive him for beating Jimmy now ;-)

Comment

• Pretty decent performance from Perry overall. Selby was woefully bad from start to finish. I'm sure there are many players in the top half of the draw now who feel they have a real chance of winning the Championship.
                  "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• re Selby: I have been posting for months that he has been poor this season: he has been way off last season.... I'm not a Selby hater as I admire(d) his safety and Matchplay stuff vs the likes of Trump - but that side has been way off this season, from shot selection to execution.

I posted here months ago that he was more attacking, and he reined that in in China a few weeks ago, but was far from convincing in winning. He played OK in one or two matches, but that was all.

Next season will be interesting as he will be on the outside Tables even more?

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                      Pretty decent performance from Perry overall. Selby was woefully bad from start to finish. I'm sure there are many players in the top half of the draw now who feel they have a real chance of winning the Championship.
                      Maybe Jimmy might have beat Selby today, he took more frames off Joe anyway.

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                        Selby out.....looks like this will be a very pleasant World Championship.
                        Ronnie almost certainly out tomorrow as well. Must have been crazy odds on that happening before the start of play today.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                          Ronnie almost certainly out tomorrow as well.
                          That's a brave call.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• If there's a better commentator than AM, I don't know him.

Comment

• He is up against it that’s for sure .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                                Ronnie almost certainly out tomorrow as well.
                                Hardly. Tommorow is another day, & O'Sullivan could easily dominate, just like Maguire did for the most part today. Even with a 3 frame defecit, i
                                would make O'Sullivan slight favourite over Maguire.
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X