No announcement yet.

2018 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to nominate Martin O'Donnell for the great shot he made against Ding in the deciding frame, I think he was dead on the rail and 40 odd points down and made a great red to end up perfectly on the black. I was dumbfounded as I am sure Ding was as well, wish I could have heard what the commentators had to say about it. Great pressure port, Nominated for best shot of Tourny so far for me. Cheers
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Hmmm, I'll go for the attempted pot of black which rattled the pocket then across the table and rattled again, then went the whole 12' and dropped in the diagonally opposite pocket than intended

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
        I was thinking more of laughing at the other bod, imagining the eyes rolling, the w.t.f looks and general despair at the diarrhoea which he effortlessly spews out of his mouth :wink:
        Not diarrhoea exactly, more stating the bleedin' obvious. Steve Davis is also pretty poor IMO, Ronnie had a go and was pants, Hendry says what needs to be said and nothing more which is good, best of all is Alan McManus, a nailed on job for as long as he wants it, but the worst of the lot is Dennis Taylor's cringingly sycophantic spots with Hendry, how he manages to talk at all with his mouth so full baffles me.
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Should be a good final, very happy with Ronnie/Allen, only problem now - is mad Murphy commentating today

Comment

• Yes looking forward to a good match if Allan plays well he will give Ronnie a game to think bout
            Current playing cue Trevor White
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

• reminder - at MSI this afternoon the Masters Draw will be held with BBC & ES showing it
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Hendry said Ronnie has new coach dies he mean Steve Fenie
                Current playing cue Trevor White
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

• I think he does mean Steve Feeney with his SightRight method.

new? I think ROS has been working with Feeney since before this season started.
                  Last edited by DeanH; 9 December 2018, 01:56 PM.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                    Should be a good final, very happy with Ronnie/Allen, only problem now - is mad Murphy commentating today
                    I said a couple of days ago I seriously fear he’s been scheduled to do the final session, and it’s looking more likely all the time. Only two sessions to go now not including the current one, and of course depending on how the frames pan out.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                      Thanks, far more sensible than Cc. Was Bingham 2015? Blimey I thought it was longer ago - but then I take back the thanks for reminding me of Dott\Ebdon, and the self-annointed Mr Snooker (why isn't he commentating tonight?)

Tbh, I am far from a Bingham fan, but he has played really well this week.
                      Thanks wouldn't be as good as Dennis Steve John Ken and Alan though. I do snooker and darts reports for our local Hospital radio Station as well. Only sport that seams to exist is football with them. They have probably never heard of Tom Ford or Martin O' Donnell and I would like to see them pronounce Sunny Akani's real name.
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• There were quite a few noises like someone knocking on a desk. Has anyone else observed this on the eurosport telecast today?

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          There were quite a few noises like someone knocking on a desk. Has anyone else observed this on the eurosport telecast today?
                          It’s The Barbican Poltergeist.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            It’s The Barbican Poltergeist.
                            lol. Good one.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              lol. Good one.
                              Sorry, I'm bored.

In all seriousness I haven't heard any knocking. Maybe it's Eurosport and their crappy audio.

Comment

• Could be some audio issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X