• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 German Masters

Matthew Stevens played well to beat Brecel 5-3
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    I'm confused. Are you a fortune teller, Dean?
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Yes

Comment

it was live last night

Comment

it was live last night

But we're still in 2018.

Anyway, is it not being covered this year or have we just not reached the tv stages yet?

I've never known the GM be played this close to Christmas?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

It's good to see Stevens playing well again
            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
            National Snooker Expo
            25-27 October 2019
            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post

But we're still in 2018.

Anyway, is it not being covered this year or have we just not reached the tv stages yet?

I've never known the GM be played this close to Christmas?
              it is the Qualifiers being played down at Barnsley, the main event is next year yes, but the qualifiers are on now, on Eurosport Player

since 2011 the main event has been early February with the qualifiers the previous December
              Last edited by DeanH; 19 December 2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

it is the Qualifiers being played down at Barnsley, the main event is next year yes, but the qualifiers are on now, on Eurosport Player

since 2011 the main event has been early February with the qualifiers the previous December
                Ah, thanks. I clearly don't follow the schedules as closely as yourself and didn't realise you were talking about the Qs. I'd have been gutted had it not been televised. The Germans love their snooker and I've always loved the atmos for this one.

Comment

They certainly do - the arena is unique for snooker and the atmosphere as you say is fantastic; may not be the best view to watch but the whole space feels from the TV superb
                  If I went anywhere else for an event, it would be this one

Comment

They certainly do - the arena is unique for snooker and the atmosphere as you say is fantastic; may not be the best view to watch but the whole space feels from the TV superb
                    If I went anywhere else for an event, it would be this one
                    How good would it be for their enthusiasm if they could produce a real threat of their own in a player?

Comment

Carrington pinches the 8th frame with the pink and black to go to a decider with Hawkins

Comment

Carrington takes an early 57-0 lead...

Hawkins pots the last reds with blues and pink (black near the rail)
                        pots the colours, the brown on the baulk cushion, down to the blue on the pink spot, the pink on the black spot and black along the rail to win.

Much fist pumping from Hawkins - I think he wanted that win

Comment

Carrington takes an early 57-0 lead...

Hawkins pots the last reds with blues and pink (black near the rail)
                          pots the colours, the brown on the baulk cushion, down to the blue on the pink spot, the pink on the black spot and black along the rail to win.

Much fist pumping from Hawkins - I think he wanted that win
                          what a great dish Dean, I thought it was a strange choice leaving the blue on the pink spot for the entirety of the clearance considering the brown was where it was but he took them lovely!
                          "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Beautiful maximum by Trump. Amazing break.

Comment

Has Trump just made a 147 , live scoring went off at 140 .

Posted at the same time
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                              X