No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 35 year of watching I can't remember a Championship where I've had nobody left to cheer at such an early stage following today's eliminations of Selby, Williams and Cahill. Don't mind if Robertson or Zhou Yuelong win but it would be a sort of begrudging acceptance for anyone else. A Robertson v Trump final looks a good bet now but surely just about everyone left must be thinking they're in with a shout, especially the likes of Barry Hawkins and Kyren Wilson.

Comment

• I can't see past Robertson myself.

Comment

• I feel the same, this is Robertson's to lose I think. Whether the pressure comes on to him now who knows but he must feel like he'll never get a better chance to add a 2nd title.

I cannot see anyone else in the other half of the draw playing well enough to win it. Gary Wilson looks by far the strongest in that section, if I were a betting man I'd back him to reach the final and play Robertson.

Comment

• Table punching featuring a bit more, Selby & Higgins !!! I feel Carter may do a headbutt at some point.

Comment

• robertson has higgins in quaterfinal, so not easy.

Comment

• Okay, Rob Walker and his stupid introductions are absent today, so we'll see if Carter is in a better mood. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                Okay, Rob Walker and his stupid introductions are absent today, ...
                he is commentating on the London Marathon, which obviously pays more :wink:
                probably back tomorrow - just for you

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                ... so we'll see if Carter is in a better mood. :smile:
                I love your optimism
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Nice start for Zhou Yuelong. :smile:

Comment

• ah well never mind...

Crucible's Maximums still stands at 10
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• These 'trendy' new presenters are terrible. I keep expecting the girl doing this morning's session to start clapping her hands excitedly and say, "I really like this game... what's it called again?"

I think Ken feels the same, too. He's talking to her like they're doing a piece on Blue Peter.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• She needs to learn from Hazel. She really convinces that she knows something about the game. Maybe she does, it doesn't matter, she's just very professional.
                        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
                          She really convinces that she knows something about the game.
                          You think?
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            You think?
                            Compared to the new woman.
                            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
                              Compared to the new woman.
                              Aye but the new woman is super hot

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Aye but the new woman is super hot