• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Elbow777 View Post
    So's Hazel
    Err....... no

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
      Compared to the new woman.
      Oh, I thought you meant the new woman. Sorry, my misunderstanding.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Err....... no
      No, I agree with Elbow. There's something really quite sexy about Hazel.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Hawkins vs. Robertson could be a magnificent semifinal. Though I personally would love to see Higgins spoil this duel.

However I've got a feeling over the last few days, this could be Hawkins' year.
        Last edited by JimMalone; 28 April 2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gmg View Post
          In 35 year of watching I can't remember a Championship where I've had nobody left to cheer at such an early stage following today's eliminations of Selby, Williams and Cahill. Don't mind if Robertson or Zhou Yuelong win but it would be a sort of begrudging acceptance for anyone else. A Robertson v Trump final looks a good bet now but surely just about everyone left must be thinking they're in with a shout, especially the likes of Barry Hawkins and Kyren Wilson.
          Could be the same with me very soon as well. Selby out, Williams out, Ding will lose against Trump, so only Higgins would be left and he has to beat Bingham.

I'd be okay with Zhou or Hawkins as well, but they are not players I really root for.

Edit: Actually I think I can root for Zhou as well. Really like to see him play.
          Last edited by JimMalone; 28 April 2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Hawkins gameplay is so clean when hes pressure free. being a left hander, i get some kind of satisfaction feeling when hes around the table knocking big breaks

Comment

• Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
              i get some kind of satisfaction feeling when hes around the table knocking big breaks
              I know what you mean, I think. He's not my favourite player to watch, but he makes me comfortable. Watching him play is almost therapeutic.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• As impressive as Robertson was in his first two matches, this session from Hawkins surely has to be the best anyone has played in this Championship so far. :smile: Wilson did well to limit his losses though. We know Hawkins struggles with consistency sometimes, and he is not the best at protecting big leads, so things can definitely still turn around. Not if Hawkins plays another session like this one though. :smile:

Meanwhile, Carter and Zhou are still in their 5th frame... :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  Wilson did well to limit his losses though.
                  I'd have preferred 8 - 0 to 6 - 2. I get nothing from watching Wilson play, except maybe a cure for insomnia.

Comment

• We have Ali 'The Captain' Carter, and now we also have James 'The Pirate' Cahill. LOL.

Comment

• A pity that Zhou only takes a 5-3 lead out of this session.

Comment

• Good effort by Bingham on that Maximum try. Just a few inches that made the angle on that red too difficult.

Comment

• I don't usually get involved in the 'bucket pocket' discussions that arise from time to time on here, but seriously, how are some of these balls dropping into the corner bags?? They're missing by inches and still dropping.

Comment

• See Trump errors from last night are about to catch up with him. Playing like he has never played the game before.

Comment

• What's with the 'Trump leap of faith' when he hits a poor shot?
                              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                              National Snooker Expo
                              25-27 October 2019
                              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                                What's with the 'Trump leap of faith' when he hits a poor shot?
                                What d'you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X