Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    What the hell is a komponist?
    Cusory google search suggests its foreign for composer.

Comment

Austrian/German for "Russian collusion with US 2016 elections" :biggrin:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

German word for composer.

Comment

• Well we certainly have a handful of truly hateful people on here, don’t we? I think we should pity them to be honest, as their own lives must be pretty **** if they can vomit out such bile and venom.

I’m not a massive John Higgins fan, but the attitude towards him by certain individuals here over the last few pages has been 100x more despicable than his own behaviour. I hope he wins now, if only because it will annoy certain people here!
          Last edited by Billy; 5 May 2019, 01:31 PM.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Is there a composer called John Higgins? :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Austrian/German for "Russian collusion with US 2016 elections" :biggrin:
              At least one person understands that I was being facetious.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                Is there a composer called John Higgins? :smile:
                Yup. He owns Hal Leonard Corporation, one of the largest publicators of print music.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  Well we certainly have a handful of truly hateful people on here, don’t we? I’m not a massive John Higgins fan, but the attitude towards him by certain individuals here over the last few pages has been 100x more despicable than his own behaviour. I hope he wins now, if only because it will annoy certain people here!
                  One poster had a very strong negative opinion of Higgins. I don't see how you get "handful" or "despicable"out of that. Some of just think that a fair and balanced look at his career needs to include what happened in Kiev. I think what you wrote is a massive overreaction to a fairly balanced discussion.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    Is there a composer called John Higgins? :smile:
                    Actually this is John's second job aside from Snooker.

Comment

• Ever been a whitewash in a snooker world final yet, can feel it coming.

Comment

One poster had a very strong negative opinion of Higgins. I don't see how you get "handful" or "despicable"out of that. Some of just think that a fair and balanced look at his career needs to include what happened in Kiev. I think what you wrote is a massive overreaction to a fairly balanced discussion.
                        At least two others have backed up this nasty individual. But what do I know? Only that life’s too short to be in their company. I should pity them really. Their own lives must be pretty crap if they can spew out that level of bile and venom.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I think Trump is handling the cueball much better this season than in previous years.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerball View Post
                            Ever been a whitewash in a snooker world final yet, can feel it coming.
                            never in the Final, and I certainly hope not this time
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Higgins looks much less tired than he did throughout the match against Gilbert.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerball View Post
                                Ever been a whitewash in a snooker world final yet, can feel it coming.
                                Definitely not going to happen. Over a best of 35, I'd back any player on the tour to pick up at least 2 or 3 scrappy frames even playing terribly.

Comment

Working...
                                X