No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maguire on the end of a thumping so far.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

What I really enjoy seeing in a player, is the hunger in their eyes to win and the tenacity to believe that they can!

Gary has that in spades, looks like he knows how lucky he is to be there and what a great opportunity he has to go further.
      Gary Wilson has played brilliantly to get this far, and more than deserves his placing, but it will all be for nothing if he doesn’t carry this form through to future tournaments. He now needs to go on and prove this run at the WC hasn’t been a one-off.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
        Maguire on the end of a thumping so far.
        And I bet he’s doing his usual smirking all the way through it.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Trump can't take his foot off the gas

Trump v Robbo final would be epic

Comment

• Originally Posted by peterpackage View Post
            Trump can't take his foot off the gas

Trump v Robbo final would be epic
            It wouldn't last very long would it.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Go home Maguire. This is pointless.
              Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• If I were Trump, I'd give Mags a frame or two, wouldn't want him following me out to the car park after the match. :black_eyed:

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Looking through the lens of nostalgia only serves to distort the past to the detriment of the present.

-
                  You are Clive Everton and I claim my five pounds.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                    You are Clive Everton and I claim my five pounds.
                    Well, to be fair, he's better looking than me. But thanks.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

• That fifth frame between Higgins and Robertson was easily my favourite frame of this World Championship so far.

Comment

• Great tournament so far...always dissapointed when ROS goes out early...but he has been making it a habit now at the WC so we should be used to it. WC is EASILY the tournament i look forward to the most...so for Ronnie to go out is never going to ruin it for me...maybe only the day he loses. ROS has spoilt his fans so much with his "God" mode snooker that anything less or when he isn't there they lose the "magic".

Real snooker players know what it takes to play this game at a high level so would always appreciate every player and their styles. Loved or hated, but respected. If you aren't watching, then you certainly are not a fan of the game.

Mouth watering match ups all around past first round. Ok rant over - enjoy your snooker

Comment

• CUSHIONS?
                          What's going on...
                          We already have cloth, balls and kick issues. Now the cushions are ping ponging all over the place.
                          Surely WS needs to take a closer look at the consistency of the equipment they choose to use?
                          "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                          National Snooker Expo
                          25-27 October 2019
                          http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            That and the rubbing the shaft with his hand pre shot routine [ which virtually every one does now ] drives me nuts ……...can't watch him play .

Ever since Ronnie started with cue wxxking ……….every bugger down the club now does it as well
                            Tell them they will go blind.

Comment

• Who said that
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• The cue "rubbing" thing is something you'd see more in american pool, now some snooker players have adopted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X