Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow 8-7 higgins.. thought neil was gonna run away with it a few frames back

Comment

• Higgins chalk getting the blame for the big bounces off the cushions. Looks like its that Pro-triangle stuff he's using. I tried it once and didn't like it. Left marks on the cue ball.
      Last edited by Nifty50; 1 May 2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
        Both of them are playing rather poorly. Very few big breaks and lots of scrappy frames.
        They are not playing poorly. They had a few misses, but that's all.
        Both play extremely well in the safety department. There were some breathtaking exchanges yesterday and today. With Robertson actually dominating them early on.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
          I'd pass on that...
          So would I, but only on the Kyren part of it. I'd love to see Gary in the final, but then I've been saying that since he won his first match here.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Why's BH talking about brining in a new rule to reduce toilet breaks? Wasn't that introduced about four seasons ago??
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              They are not playing poorly. They had a few misses, but that's all.
              Both play extremely well in the safety department. There were some breathtaking exchanges yesterday and today. With Robertson actually dominating them early on.
              Agreed. Robertson seems to have had the upper hand all throughout the contest... so I'm a bit baffled as to how Higgins is 9-7 up...??

Comment

• MONSTER

Why is everything "Monster" on the BBC all of a sudden. Last night Parrott kept going on about "Monster flukes" in the Gilbert match last night, and twice already today Irvine referred to the "Monster Final Frame" between Wilson and Brecel and then a "Monster match" when introducing the Robertson v Higgins highlights. Is this some new trendy lingo that I've missed?
                Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                  Higgins chalk getting the blame for the big bounces off the cushions. Looks like its that Pro-triangle stuff he's using. I tried it once and didn't like it. Left marks on the cue ball.
                  He is getting a load of really big bounces and his chalk does seem to be getting the blame however i'm not so sure. He's used that chalk for donkeys years hasn't he so what's different here?

Comment

• Seemed to be a bit ironic, Higgins chalking his cue and it looked like he was using that Russian magic chalk At least the paper on it seemed to be a darker colour than i've seen before.

Comment

• It's the natural pessimist in me, but I can't shake off the sinking feeling that Dave's going to crumble today.

Comment

• Next year the qualifying will be under a new tiered system.

https://twitter.com/Betfred/status/1123559607962484736

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          It's the natural pessimist in me, but I can't shake off the sinking feeling that Dave's going to crumble today.
                          I have the same feeling, but I've been wrong about most things in this tournament so far. So he's a cinch to advance.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Diesel3390 View Post
                            Agreed. Robertson seems to have had the upper hand all throughout the contest... so I'm a bit baffled as to how Higgins is 9-7 up...??
                            I think he's slowed his pace of play down (Robertson), never a good sign for Neil that. He needs to pick his pace back up and stop trying to beat JH at his own game. I fear Robertson may be falling into JH's old match play trap of making opponents play him at his own game, hes an absolute master at this. Easier said than done, but Robbo needs to go on the attack and play his own game to escape defeat. More one visit frame wins needed to break out of it.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                              Next year the qualifying will be under a new tiered system.

https://twitter.com/Betfred/status/1123559607962484736
                              The publishers of this new snooker game are going to love him. Never mind, they have 12 months to work on an update

Comment

• What a bitter and awful man.

Comment

Working...
                                X