No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you want to watch Eurosport coverage when imo the BBC is far better?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Eurosport not broadcasting any afternoon match, AND Player onyl showing the Brecel/Wilson match!
      Try BBC Sport, they are showing both and you can choose. You can login into BBC Sport with the same name and password as BBC iPlayer but BBC Sport has different choice (I know it's confusing but this is what they managed to do...)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
        Why would you want to watch Eurosport coverage when imo the BBC is far better?
        on the pc with no commentary
        also some of the BBC commentators I just can't stand, ES have some duesies but I can just about stand them
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
          Try BBC Sport, they are showing both and you can choose. You can let login with the same account as BBC iPlayer but BBC Sport has different choice (I know it's confusing but this is what they managed to do...)
          yep I do this also, have done for many years - just ES said they would cover every match...

Comment

• How come Wilson has lost vs Ding and he is now playing Brecel?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
              How come Wilson has lost vs Ding and he is now playing Brecel?
              that was Anthony McGill - no relation

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                For a minute i thought that Tian guy was using a cue i sold a year or 2 back to a Chinese buyer, an old parris paragon. Pretty similar looking stick he has.
                Are you wishing you had not sold it? It could have been you!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
                  Are you wishing you had not sold it? It could have been you!
                  lol, doubt it. Just surprised by the possibility of it showing up at the worlds, i'm not 100% sure its the same cue but it does look amazingly similar.

Comment

• What's the problem with Eurosport Player? I can watch both matches just fine.

Comment

• I only have the Brecel/Wilson match - using BBC for the other.
                      Must be British Eurosport?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        I only have the Brecel/Wilson match - using BBC for the other.
                        Must be British Eurosport?
                        Looks like it. I've been switching between the two matches all afternoon, and watching the cycling on TV at the same time. :smile:

Comment

• The state of Luca Brecel, surprised his cue hasn't been tattooed yet.

Comment

• I have both tables in their own window, I have a large pc screen

Comment

• Taylor "...don't see that very often" no you don't do you, as you don't watch much snooker when not being paid by the BBC

you can see that the red never actually stopped moving but was still trickling along the edge and dropped in

Comment

• superb performance by Murphy
                                and Crucible-jitters strike again

Comment

Working...
                                X