Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gavpowell
    replied
    If anything I thought his interview was a bit limp - never saw any arrogance.

Leave a comment:

• snookerball
    replied
    Originally Posted by sthelenssnooker1985 View Post
    Bitterly disappointing, can't personally stand Judd or his arrogant attitude which he displayed to the full in his interview, not impressed with his smug brother either. Hopefully some of the other players will take him down a peg or two next season. All the best to John.
    He did what every winner should do, congratulated his opponent and acknowledged he played well. He could have been a bit less direct about it but it wasn't that arrogant. I swear Judd haters are just looking for reasons to hate him now. I've never been his greatest fan but he's hardly going to come out beating John Higgins comfortably and give the "l was lucky" stuff you get when it goes close. He's just achieved a lifelong ambition, cut him a break.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Bitterly disappointing, can't personally stand Judd or his arrogant attitude which he displayed to the full in his interview, not impressed with his smug brother either. Hopefully some of the other players will take him down a peg or two next season. All the best to John.
    Hehe heeeee!!!! Bite me!!

Judd for PM! :biggrin-new:

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    You must of watched a different interview then, where was he being arrogant ?

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Well done Judd. Great performance.

Leave a comment:

• sthelenssnooker1985
    replied

Leave a comment:

• s.h442
    replied
    Well done to Judd he played amazing and the standard in the final was the best ive seen for along time.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by cesard View Post
    In Spain the only news that commented something about this championship is this:

https://as.com/masdeporte/2019/05/06...85_657391.html

When Higgins fell aslept in his quarter-final match against Robertson

This is the level of media in Spain when talks about one sport that is not football
    Ha ha ha, he wasn't asleep tho, wasn't he just looking up at the screen/stretching his neck ?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Maverick007 View Post
    Out of interest, which shot won BBC shot of the championship?
    Was it Gary Wilson's snooker?
    I hope so as it was superb

Leave a comment:

• cesard
    replied
    In Spain the only news that commented something about this championship is this:

https://as.com/masdeporte/2019/05/06...85_657391.html

When Higgins fell aslept in his quarter-final match against Robertson

This is the level of media in Spain when talks about one sport that is not football

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Originally Posted by Maverick007 View Post
    Yes it was. A great shot anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick007
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Congratulations nice to see him get the title. I was fearing he was ending up as a new Jimmy White and that would have been a shame. And great play. Was it the best final? Depends on what you prefer. I prefer closer matches but what a standard they have shown.

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Has a player ever been so confident of winning the SWC while waiting in the wings for the final session, as Judd was just then?
    I was about to say Steve Davis, but he didnĀ“t play four sessions in 89.

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    Originally Posted by kibo View Post
    Are the pockets this big every year or they are increasing them.
    I mean all this things just make all the statistics meaningless if one is going to play on another table compared to the previous players
    I think you want the 'snooker conspiracy theory' thread. Pockets are done on a template, topic done to death. Just congratulate the players without being a Debbie Downer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X