No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so irritating to watch trump cue when its a face on shot of him with the way he pushes the cue from off angle to straight, it's like he twitches into every shot virtually.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      What d'you mean?
      When he hits a poor shot or gets a kick he'll leap up like a rockets just gone off up his arse
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• What a shot by Judd on the green to get back on the yellow. Maybe tedisbill can show this in his video
        Last edited by fkhan; 28 April 2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          I don't usually get involved in the 'bucket pocket' discussions that arise from time to time on here, but seriously, how are some of these balls dropping into the corner bags?? They're missing by inches and still dropping.
          Lol. Pool table.

Comment

• Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
            When he hits a poor shot or gets a kick he'll leap up like a rockets just gone off up his arse
            Yeah, I always thought this looks like: "What in the world happened there?! I can't have made a mistake!"

Comment

• I hope John Higgins can get to his 3rd final in a row and lift the trophy this year. I've booked Thursday and Friday off work to cram in as many sessions as possible and it will be a bonus if John is still in it.
              www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• My absolute dream final would be Higgins vs. Ding.
                Wouldn't care about the winner then.

Comment

• Mine'd be Robertson-Maguire or Carter, otherwise Robertson-Hawkins, but if they meet it'll be in the semis. Neil's my hot favourite!

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    My absolute dream final would be Higgins vs. Ding.
                    Wouldn't care about the winner then.
                    That would be perfect because I would be rooting for John but if Ding wins I would be chuffed for him getting his first world title.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• I'd love to see Robertson vs Ding, but I have a feeling it's Hawkins' year.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                        I'd love to see Robertson vs Ding, but I have a feeling it's Hawkins' year.
                        Same here, if not Robertson then Hawkins. It'd be more than deserved when you consider his WC performances in recent years and also how he's been dealing with Wilson so far.

Comment

• I wish someone would tell Walker that "el capitano" is not even Spanish for captain. It's just such cringe...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                            I'd love to see Robertson vs Ding, but I have a feeling it's Hawkins' year.
                            I was torn over which match to watch, this or Zhou on the red button channel. And then the presenter introduced the commentary team for the Hawkin's match, one of which was Shaun Murphy.

Sorry, Bazza, I'll catch your progress in the highlights.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Interesting, Dominic Dale just said that Kyren Wilson looks a bit like a young Errol Flynn, and yet he's always reminded me of Robert Mitchum for some reason. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                Interesting, Dominic Dale just said that Kyren Wilson looks a bit like a young Errol Flynn, and yet he's always reminded me of Robert Mitchum for some reason. :smile:
                                Honestly I think neither is a really fitting comparison. (Not that I can think of a better one myself).

Comment

Working...
                                X