2019 World Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post

Happy for Dale to finally win lol. Just noticed Williams didn't quality....that's a shame.
    Williams didn't even enter the event.

Comment

In Commentary today of the match between Mark Allen and Ken Doherty, they mentioned that Ken as his own radio programme, Does anymore know what the programme is called and what station it is broadcast on and also the time and the day. it would be good to take a listen to it, to see how good Ken is and what type of music he selects to play
      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
        In Commentary today of the match between Mark Allen and Ken Doherty, they mentioned that Ken as his own radio programme, Does anymore know what the programme is called and what station it is broadcast on and also the time and the day. it would be good to take a listen to it, to see how good Ken is and what type of music he selects to play
        It's on Radio tree , at tree thirty every day

…..........Sorry couldn't resist !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Its Sunshine 106.8 from Dublin , Ireland , you might need a Roberts internet radio or similar. I think its on Saturdays

Comment

Was impressed with Craigies performance against Trump today, he turned in a good fight back from Three nil down especially considering the way in which Judd won those frames.

Not too too shabby when he gets out of bed!
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Well done Graeme Dott , 5 - 1 win over Shaun Murphy .

Comment

not seen Dott play like that for many a year, well done shutting Murphy off the table.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

5 frames on the bounce

Comment

Uh Nooh V Akani in next round . At least one Thai player in the last 8

Comment

Dott had stretches from time to time over the last two years, where he played extremely well. Will be interesting to see if he can keep his level up against Higgins.

Finally Zhou has a good result again, reaching the round of 16 here.

Really overall interesting line-up for the next round.

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                        Uh Nooh V Akani in next round . At least one Thai player in the last 8
                        hope this one is on TV table

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

hope this one is on TV table
                          Would be fun, but won't. At the same time there is Selby vs. Bingham and Higgns vs. Dott. I guess this will be the TV matches.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

Would be fun, but won't. At the same time there is Selby vs. Bingham and Higgns vs. Dott. I guess this will be the TV matches.
                            well, we may be in luck
                            from this listing, it could that all matches will be on the TV or Player table, one match after the other in both sessions
                            http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...orld-open-2019
                            as long as it is not four tables being used

I am as ever hopeful

Comment

I'm pretty sure they will stick to the usual format and just show 4 matches out of the 8. Personally, I think Allen-Gilbert should be on TV instead of Higgins-Dott, considering the current form of all the players involved, but I've long ago given up any hope that sensible choices will be made.

In any case, the Thai match is by far the least interesting of all the morning session matches for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                I'm pretty sure they will stick to the usual format and just show 4 matches out of the 8. Personally, I think Allen-Gilbert should be on TV instead of Higgins-Dott, considering the current form of all the players involved, but I've long ago given up any hope that sensible choices will be made.

In any case, the Thai match is by far the least interesting of all the morning session matches for me.
                                I'd like to see the Thai match, which would be really something different. I'm a bit tired of seeing the same players over and over again. Though Allen - Gilbert doesn't directly fall into that category. And it's not as if Akani and Un-Nooh couldn't play.

Comment

Working...
                                X